• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,823 posts in this topic

Kane's style works really well on Submariner, although the calves that are as big as Subby's head may be a bit much. :grin:

I know some collectors complain about granting pedigree status to runs of relatively common late SA/BA Marvels, but the Suscha News collection is so superior for the picture frame era, with no other collection to my knowledge coming close to it for the sheer number of NM+ and NM/M copies, that I'm glad it was granted the designation by CGC. It's a jewel of a collection.

I bought this on eBay a couple years ago. I've been hoping to find a nicer copy but my odds of winning Powerball are probably better.

I finally dug it out and sent it down to Florida. Unless there's another copy in the pipeline. it'll be the first graded copy. It's one of the last 5 (of 388) books I need to complete a CGC graded set.

1L6Me3.jpg

I bought this on eBay a couple years ago. I've been hoping to find a nicer copy but my odds of winning Powerball are probably better.

I finally dug it out and sent it down to Florida. Unless there's another copy in the pipeline. it'll be the first graded copy. It's one of the last 5 (of 388) books I need to complete a CGC graded set.

Just four left?! That's absolutely incredible!

Just four left?! That's absolutely incredible!

That is quite the accomplishment. (worship)