• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,794 posts in this topic

They look strictly graded, Barton. Sweet copies of really tough issues.

Yeah, there has to be something going on with that My Love that isn't apparent in the scan for it to get an 8.0 because from what I can see in the scan there is no way that book is an 8.0

Yeah, there has to be something going on with that My Love that isn't apparent in the scan for it to get an 8.0 because from what I can see in the scan there is no way that book is an 8.0

The main thing is lower right corner. There's a bend that breaks color just to the right of the exclamation mark. It's hard to see in the scan of the slab. And there's some light tanning on the inside covers. (That's hard to see in the slab!) I don't disagree with the grade thoughI wish I would have subbed the book last year.

CGC's notes:

Interior Cover Tanning

Right Bottom Front Cover Bend Breaks Color

Spine Multiple Bend Breaks Color

You can see more in the raw scan:

1L6Me3.jpg

The main thing is lower right corner. There's a bend that breaks color just to the right of the exclamation mark. It's hard to see in the scan of the slab. And there's some light tanning on the inside covers. (That's hard to see in the slab!) I don't disagree with the grade thoughI wish I would have subbed the book last year.

CGC's notes:

Interior Cover Tanning

Right Bottom Front Cover Bend Breaks Color

Spine Multiple Bend Breaks Color

You can see more in the raw scan:

1L6Me3.jpg

Ah yes, I did not notice that vertical crease in the slabbed scan but it's much clearer in the raw scan. Still a sharp copy though

Sheesh, Thomas. Is that all you got? 9.8s? When will you share some respectable books?

Trust me I will have PLENTY of respectable books lol

Just happy to have obtained these at a great price!

Thanks again Ben! (worship)

Just for you Barton.:foryou:

Not in hand yet, but soon will be :grin:

F2yuOa.jpg

xWqa7j.jpg

Two great books you got there. Love the Wyatt Earp, especially. Ayers deserves much more respect among fandom. Met him once at SDCC Comic Con in the mid 1990s. Got his signature, too. He was really pleased when I mentioned that I love his work. I'll have to look for that copy of Wyatt Earp you have there. Congrats!

(worship)

Edited by Stevenrams

IM46cgc98fc_zpsoykgak8m.jpg
epic