• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,794 posts in this topic

The Twin Cities pedigree also has some really sweet picture frames, even if not quite on par with the minty fresh bounty of the Suscha News collection. To me, they look very bright with beautiful paper.

FF118cgc_1.jpg

Kull4cgc.jpg

Barton, I hope there are a bunch of picture frames that continue to be elusive for me to find in nice shape. Otherwise, my hunting will be over. :cry:

In that case, I have the perfect solution for you. Start chasing Li'l Kids, Millie the Model, Harvey, Chili, and the romance books.

Your hunting may never end, as I can sadly attest.

Barton, I hope there are a bunch of picture frames that continue to be elusive for me to find in nice shape. Otherwise, my hunting will be over. :cry:

In that case, I have the perfect solution for you. Start chasing Li'l Kids, Millie the Model, Harvey, Chili, and the romance books.

Your hunting may never end, as I can sadly attest.

:grin:

I'm not going to even start trying for those genres, they're all yours, should they exist at all.

Those are really gorgeous books. The Hulk #145 is my only designated Western PA picture frame. I think the same is true of the Massachusetts picture frames, that they scattered in the days before CGC and only a few are designated in the slab. Probably true of many of the picture frame Winnipegs, too.

Great book, Peter.

Dale has two very tough Westerns, a Kid Colt #158 and a Two-Gun Kid #107, listed in his sales thread right now. They're both very sharp copies. Any self-respecting Picture Frame fan should grab them while they last.

Thx for the heads-up, Barton. While I thought the Kid Colt 158 looked to have a worrisome lower staple, the 157 looked sweet, as did the Two-Gun Kid ish. (thumbs u