• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,794 posts in this topic

This is one of the most embarassing things I've had to do in my life (which, I suppose, means I've had a pretty good life). After, reading joey's posts, I went back to double-check the SME to make sure it was not the same copy he looked at. Lo and behold, it had a fairly significant back cover flaw that I missed in my rush to get back to my booth. I checked it multiple times before buying it, but somehow missed this. So, for the sake of maintaining an accurate knowledge base, be assured that this copy is not as nice as it appears. Sorry for the excitement.

That said, here are the rest of the pf's I picked up from the same dealer, all of which ARE as nice as they appear.

hulk155_zps2ze56k4a.jpg

hulk159_zpsasroo1vm.jpg

jungleaction_zpspitu74xn.jpg

thor193001-2.jpg

Did you get this from Bedrock? It very reasonably priced and its the best 9.8 copy I've ever seen.

Purchased raw from JHV in Chicago a few years ago. Press onsite and graded onsite.