• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,794 posts in this topic

Some books i picked while hanging with Joeypost at ECCC, all from a new collection.

Marvel%20Premiere%20%205_zpsfddr32jb.jpg

Doc%20Savage%20%202_zpskcurzp3i.jpg

Thor%20%20203_zpsflgnjde6.jpg

Thor%20%20205_zpszrjbmp4g.jpg

Amazing%20Spider-man%20%20105_zpswh4ggnx3.jpg

Amazing%20Spider-man%20%20109_zpsz5cus8mu.jpg

Avengers%20%2099_zpszizoszsf.jpg

Avengers%20%20104_zps9y7tp19g.jpg

Darwin got a great box of new books to look through. I had indies and magazines :cry:

I did pick myself and get back in the race. That collection Cloud 9 unveiled had tons of super high grade picture frame books that 5-6 collectors and dealers each pulled a few copies.

Part of my late Emerald City pf pick-ups. Not perfect, but way better than I ever expected to find raw for this issue.

specialmarvel_zpsmlx68gyv.jpg

I saw this in person. Can't believe that Joey didn't find it.

Shame on him for not looking at that booth hidden in the corner.

Part of my late Emerald City pf pick-ups. Not perfect, but way better than I ever expected to find raw for this issue.

I saw that book(???) and passed for some reason. Might be a back cover issue if it is that same book. Still presents very nicely.

I saw that book(???) and passed for some reason. Might be a back cover issue if it is that same book. Still presents very nicely.

It was priced at $28. I didn't see a back cover issue...or did I miss it?

Back cover is exceptional. The front has the tiniest of nicks along the right edge which my deteriorating eyes missed, but Greggy's caught. I'm happy to take sloppy seconds on this copy. Nicer than any I've come across

It is not the book I saw then.

You might be slipping, Joe. Normally, your finely attuned Picture Frame radar would have sensed that book from across the room.

I think I boycotted that booth because of the insane prices on the wall books. That's what you get. Still doesn't take away that this may be the nicest known copy of SME #4.

Amazing find.

:golfclap:

This thread was the reason I started posting on the forums, and it still delivers!