• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim Shooter is back and he brought Turok,Magnus and Solar with him!

23 posts in this topic

A blast from the past! :banana:

This is great news.

A lot of his Valiant work was superb, my favourite being the Alpha / Omega storyline

in Solar, Man of the Atom 1 to 10.

I hope Shooter gets to do exactly what he wants with whatever Gold Key titles he writes. I'm a big fan of his, and remember jumping aboard the Legion of Super Heroes bandwagon when it was announced he was coming back, and his departure from that book was disappointing. I wish him the best in this project and will be reading them for as long as he writes them.

*insert me whining about how I wanted the new Valiant, no all-caps now (Da New Valiant, or DNV in some places) to get their big "GK3" characters back into their fold instead*

-slym

Neil, you know I am with you on this, as having Shooter return to rebuild the entire Valiant Universe would have been a dream come true.

At least he gets a small portion back of the early characters he relaunched before, which is something positive out of the previous greedy mess that became Acclaim Comics.