• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well, that didn't sit long

29 posts in this topic

I really thought the book was closer to a 9.0, but there is a subtle bend in the cover (non color breaking)...hence, the 7.0 grade... it is a GREAT book and the new owner is (and should be) ecstatic about it... always hate to see a tec 27 leave the fold, but alas, they grow up so fast lol

'Tec #27 Resto for $55k on the 'Link

That's a beautigul book, IMO. I would KILL to have 55k to drop on this hobby. :wishluck:

Well, get to it!

$55K ain't that hard to get if you're planning on murder....

;)

Somebody make me an offer... lol

I really thought the book was closer to a 9.0, but there is a subtle bend in the cover (non color breaking)...hence, the 7.0 grade...

start the presses

:jokealert:

Be very careful pressing books with restoration.

Just ask Joeypost about a certain ASM 2 were the color touch came off...

:olol

I really thought the book was closer to a 9.0, but there is a subtle bend in the cover (non color breaking)...hence, the 7.0 grade...

start the presses

:jokealert:

Be very careful pressing books with restoration.

Just ask Joeypost about a certain ASM 2 were the color touch came off...

:olol

But but...that's great! Now it's unrestored!

correct...due to the restoration, the book cannot be pressed to remove the bend...

Cold resto be removed, book then pressed, then resto re done?

Just curious...not trying to give anyone ideas. I just have no clue about removing resto etc