• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2010

425 posts in this topic

Just picked up my passes at the Town & Country. They are very efficient.

1) they will charge for parking even if just picking up tickets

2) if you plan on taking their bus to the convention center, you will need to get a bus pass from your hotel - if they are participating (I have no idea if they charge)

:censored: those organized lines are gone. Just mobs outside entrances and last minute changes for where guests can enter.

Hi everyone. This is my first post but I've been reading the site for about a year now. Gotta say that I love the board, very cool.

Reason for my post... my brother, myself, and Robin Zander of Cheap Trick will be debuting the first issue of our comic at San Diego. We will be signing the book at

3:00 on thursday at the Ape Entertainment booth.

I know it is stupid late in introducing myself around here but we weren"t sure if we would be able to make the con or not.

Anyway....the book is called "High Priest of Rhythmic Noise" and we would love to meet some of you folks. Thanks, Tim

Just saw Zander last night in Vegas. Cheap Trick put on a great show as always. Hopefully the crowd is manageable Thursday and I can pick up a copy and meet all of you.

I'll be making the drive down tomorrow morning, just for the day. Plan on leaving at 5 AM to avoid any traffic.

Hope to finally meet you in person Dre!! (did you get my shipping payment yet?)

Brian

I wish I was there. :cry:

So do I. I haven't been so abjectly jealous of anything in a long time. I hope everyone going has an awesome time.

meh.

You didn't miss much... But that's just my opinion. I enjoyed C2E2 more.

So do I. I haven't been so abjectly jealous of anything in a long time. I hope everyone going has an awesome time.

meh.

Most likely because I was there.

meh.

Most likely because Billy and I was there.

Fixed that for you (thumbs u

meh.

Most likely because Billy and I were there.

Saw Stan Lee in the bathroom; he walked into a glass door trying to exit and Jon Favreau came to help him. Srsly. Met Dale, SoT and Greggy other day. Picked up a nice JIM 92 7.0 WP. These lines suck! Go solo to the con; makes moving up for a seat alot easier. Thor/Capt America panel was awesome. Capt only has eight days of filming yet they had a clip of Red Skull retrieving the cosmic cube! Thor clip was amazing. Don't worry about Hemsworth, he IS Thor. Avengers cast showed up including Robert Downey Jr. Scarlett and Natalie also, they both have great bodies......of work.