• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2010

425 posts in this topic

Sounds exciting but don't forget the comic book panels like:

Frazetta & Williamson, how to draw with Adam Hughes and Amanda Connor, Overstreet, Bill Everett, DC lawsuits, raising $$ for HERO Initiative.

How many more sleeps until Comic-con? :taptaptap:

Is anybody planning on leaving early Sunday AM so that they could free up a badge. I have a few 3rd grade students I'm trying to get in to the con this year (with a parent), and Sunday is a good day because of the all-day animation programming (kid's day). If you have a spare badge for Sunday, I'd be grateful as would my students. I work at a Title-1 pubic school (which means that more than 80% of the students qualify for free lunch) and they'd be going to some very worthy little individuals. I have a few references that could vouch for me that I do indeed get students in to the convention every year. PM me if this is in the cards.

Thanks,

Mick

If anyone who is going able to pick me up one of those Limited Conan the Barbarian overstreet price guides please PM me so we can schedule something

Thanks

Con

My plans got all messed up today. I have a four day badge but can only be there Thursday. I hope to see some of you then.

Fyi, forumite Comick1 (Rabin) is still looking for donations of Sunday access pass for SDCC Kid's Day to give to low income parents of his grade 3 kids. I will donate mine.

My plans got all messed up today. I have a four day badge but can only be there Thursday. I hope to see some of you then.

Fyi, forumite Comick (Rabin) is still looking for donations of Sunday access pass for SDCC Kid's Day to give to low income parents of his grade 3 kids. I will donate mine.

PM sent

Hi everyone. This is my first post but I've been reading the site for about a year now. Gotta say that I love the board, very cool.

Reason for my post... my brother, myself, and Robin Zander of Cheap Trick will be debuting the first issue of our comic at San Diego. We will be signing the book at

3:00 on thursday at the Ape Entertainment booth.

I know it is stupid late in introducing myself around here but we weren"t sure if we would be able to make the con or not.

Anyway....the book is called "High Priest of Rhythmic Noise" and we would love to meet some of you folks. Thanks, Tim

Hi everyone. This is my first post but I've been reading the site for about a year now. Gotta say that I love the board, very cool.

Reason for my post... my brother, myself, and Robin Zander of Cheap Trick will be debuting the first issue of our comic at San Diego. We will be signing the book at

3:00 on thursday at the Ape Entertainment booth.

I know it is stupid late in introducing myself around here but we weren"t sure if we would be able to make the con or not.

Anyway....the book is called "High Priest of Rhythmic Noise" and we would love to meet some of you folks. Thanks, Tim

:takeit: