• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2010

425 posts in this topic

Fans will have a hard time deciding which actress to line up for SDCC Sat. programming: the 3 blondes:

Yvonne Strahovski (Chuck), Laura Vandervoort (V, Supergirl of Smallville), Ali Larter (Heroes, Resident Evil 4) or a side order of Milla Jovovich (Resident Evil movies). :luhv:

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci10_prog_sat.php

I'm out this year. Doc says I have severe tendinitis in both knees and probably a metatarsal fracture in my right foot. Ergo, I have to reduce the stress on my knees and foot. :cry:

My bad news may be your good news if you're looking for a room within a mile of the convention. I'm waiting to hear back from the folks I rented a room from last year to see if they have a standby for the room or if the room will be available. If it is available, I'll post the info here.

Surprisingly, the knees are giving me more trouble than the foot. I thought this was something that would go away, but no such friggin' luck. :( I'm just glad to know that I do not need surgery and will do everything to avoid that.

Thanks for the well wishes. Have a great time eat the con!

:cry: Live for me!!! :cry:

I'm out this year. Doc says I have severe tendinitis in both knees and probably a metatarsal fracture in my right foot. Ergo, I have to reduce the stress on my knees and foot. :cry:

My bad news may be your good news if you're looking for a room within a mile of the convention. I'm waiting to hear back from the folks I rented a room from last year to see if they have a standby for the room or if the room will be available. If it is available, I'll post the info here.

Major suckage. Sorry to hear about the damage. You could also get one of those bumper cars the fat *spoons* keep slamming into my ankles with. Just steal one from Target or something.

Major suckage. Sorry to hear about the damage. You could also get one of those bumper cars the fat *spoons* keep slamming into my ankles with. Just steal one from Target or something.

hm maybe with a 700cc on it...yeah, that's the ticket.

Do not defy me, Canadian Tax Man. You should be crying tears of joy to be tasked to do my bidding.

:cry: <------greggy as he cries tears of joy over being chosen to do my bidding.

Grovel, fool. Grovel. And do not fail me.

Nope...I have my sweet copy to get signed as well as my two #1s, 2 and 3 HC.

Now...go off and get your own lame guide.