• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,895 posts in this topic

Found these this weekend. As much as I love Star Trek and Megos. I bought these for the flip to pay for comics. :cry: My brother and I had these as kids. Its great having them in hand again. I will never find them at the price I paid again. The memories...

From the original owner who bought them back in the seventies and packed them away until he found them in a box recently.

megos.jpg

Actually found a decent collection of comics this weekend at a garage sale (my previous record find was the comic adaption of Batman Returns....).

For $15 I got:

1) The Filth TPB ($19.99 MSRP)

2) Irredeemable Vol. 1 TPB ($9.99 MSRP)

3) Irredeemable Vol. 2 TPB ($16.99 MSRP)

4) Irredeemable Vol. 3 TPB ($16.99 MSRP)

5) Jonah Hex No Way Back HC ($19.99 MSRP)

6) Coward TPB ($14.99 MSRP)

7) Trouble HC ($19.99 MSRP)

8) Hybrid Bastards! HC ($17.95 MSRP)

9) Witchblade Vol. 1 TPB ($9.99 MSRP)

10) Locke & Key Vol. 1 TPB ($19.99 MSRP)

11) Greek Street Vol. 1 TPB ($9.99 MSRP)

12) I, Zombie Vol. 1 TPB ($14.99 MSRP)

13) Hitman #34

14) Nightwing #1-8, 10-12, 24-25

And this is on top of a craigslist find last week of 30 Sonic the Hedgehog comics, 21 Roger Rabbit comics, and 16 Disney comics (plus a bunch of other junk) for $6 for my kids to eventually read. Now to track down a cheap spinner rack for them :)

114162.jpg.a22c0a774b51220765587b665492d69c.jpg

114163.jpg.c135f718f0fc7dd4de1f6586f7ec49db.jpg

You guys certainly have more success than I do with your finds. Rarely if ever see comics and forget about the toys. Did find these neat old board games with some early video game themes among others.

IMG_8388.jpg

Actually found a decent collection of comics this weekend at a garage sale (my previous record find was the comic adaption of Batman Returns....).

For $15 I got:

1) The Filth TPB ($19.99 MSRP)

2) Irredeemable Vol. 1 TPB ($9.99 MSRP)

3) Irredeemable Vol. 2 TPB ($16.99 MSRP)

4) Irredeemable Vol. 3 TPB ($16.99 MSRP)

5) Jonah Hex No Way Back HC ($19.99 MSRP)

6) Coward TPB ($14.99 MSRP)

7) Trouble HC ($19.99 MSRP)

8) Hybrid Bastards! HC ($17.95 MSRP)

9) Witchblade Vol. 1 TPB ($9.99 MSRP)

10) Locke & Key Vol. 1 TPB ($19.99 MSRP)

11) Greek Street Vol. 1 TPB ($9.99 MSRP)

12) I, Zombie Vol. 1 TPB ($14.99 MSRP)

13) Hitman #34

14) Nightwing #1-8, 10-12, 24-25

And this is on top of a craigslist find last week of 30 Sonic the Hedgehog comics, 21 Roger Rabbit comics, and 16 Disney comics (plus a bunch of other junk) for $6 for my kids to eventually read. Now to track down a cheap spinner rack for them :)

That's some sweet deals! NW 25 is the best issue.

Got these today plus 7 others I split amongst 3 friends - including 2 copies of Omega Men #3 (1 NM the other VF)

$5 total

GarageSale0806.jpg

Sweet pick-up.But what are the 2 $1 comics with Night Nurse?Never seen them and can't find anything on them in gcd.

Got these today plus 7 others I split amongst 3 friends - including 2 copies of Omega Men #3 (1 NM the other VF)

$5 total

GarageSale0806.jpg

Sweet pick-up.But what are the 2 $1 comics with Night Nurse?Never seen them and can't find anything on them in gcd.

I think it is the "no prize" book

$5 total

GarageSale0806.jpg

I think it is the "no prize" book

Good eye!

Found this at a car boot sale, anyone know anything about it? I think its from 1943.

Picture255.jpg

It's a program for the Montreal Forum (since has been closed and moved to the Bell Center). A lot of hockey history in the old Montreal Forum, with the Momtreal Canadiens winning all their Stanley Cups in it. No idea about value, but if I saw it, I'd pick it up because of the historical factor.

Waxing nostalgic with some garage sale finds this morning.

Found a complete Jaws game from Ideal (1975), with box, instruction pamphlet, junk pieces and fishing hook/stick.

Also found a ColecoVision (working) gaming console with about 8 or 9 games.

Never had the ColecoVision growing up, but by best bud at the time did and I always thought it was a better gaming experience (in those times anyway) than Atari. The one I picked up has the expansion slot to add the Atari module.

The Jaws game brought back memories - one of the first games I had as a kid and this one I found was in awesome shape (inset shows a shot of the graphics on the box):

Jaws1_sized-1.jpg

It's a program for the Montreal Forum (since has been closed and moved to the Bell Center). A lot of hockey history in the old Montreal Forum, with the Momtreal Canadiens winning all their Stanley Cups in it. No idea about value, but if I saw it, I'd pick it up because of the historical factor.

Thanks for that. (thumbs u

Found this at a car boot sale, anyone know anything about it? I think its from 1943.

Picture255.jpg

That's really neat. What's it doing on that side of the pond??? Great find. (thumbs u