• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,895 posts in this topic

Well after 3 days of sorting I am taking a break. Got all the figure stuff sorted and worked on some of the vehicles. In the end I am down to only needing 80 figures minus, nightforce, tigerforce and slaughter marauders (probably wont even do marauders because in my opinion they are ugly). Missing one piece from sears exclusive hiss and mms which is the console stand but strangely enough I had a green one for the regular mms with no green mms. So far completed is the x-19, flak, jump, ram, hiss tank, snake armor, bivouac, manta, slugger, cobra bunker and a couple other vehicles.

Missing 1 piece from mountain howitzer, 2 pieces from rolling thunder, vamp mark 2 and a few other vehicles.

Also had some complete vehicles but had a broken piece or something.

Think only missing the lens from hydrofoil but one broken side gun but all the depth charges and small guns where there which was a bonus.

As I kept going thru the vehicles I would find joe gear inside them that are hard to find so was very pleased. It was like an instant collection then added to a collection I have which was a fair size.

Lot of work though sorting, then revamping my want list. Still not done vehicles.

Updated my kijiji listing though with figures and gear and will eventually update with vehicle stuff so hopefully this draws some stuff out for me. :)

Shameless plug of my ad since it is rumured comics general is for selling now :P although I only do trades

http://london.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-toys-games-1980s-G-I-Joe-for-fair-trade-only-GI-Joe-GIJoe-W0QQAdIdZ346070767

After doing a deal on some comics yesterday with a local collector, we got to talking about how I also collected vintage toys. He mentioned how he dragged a bunch of his toys to his brothers place with the intention of having a garage sale. I asked if he'd let me rummage through it before putting it out for the garage sale, and the rest is history. There are about another 20 or so pieces I wasn't able to fit into this shot:

2012-07-18184323.jpg

2012-07-18184335.jpg

2012-07-18184345.jpg

Okay, I was going to start a new thread on this, but I went to a video game auction today. Yes, you read that right; near Adamstown, PA; a local auctioneer was auctioning off a video game collection. That being said, this was one of the best video game auctions I have ever attended. Several people knew me, so it was nice to see some familiar faces. Dropped $550.00 on all that is listed below. Here is what I bought: (feel free to comment):

(all are MINT and COMPLETE unless noted):

Sega Saturn-all US versions:

Panzer Dragoon Saga (paid $135 for this alone!)

Shining Wisdom

House of the Dead

Burning Rangers

Shining Force III

Sining in the Holy Ark

Albert Odyssey

Dragon Force

Virtual Hydlide

Legend of Oasis

Sega CD:

Dark Wizard

Sega Genesis:

Shining Force II

Sega Dreamcast:

Shenmue

Sega Bass Fishing 2

Record of Lodoss War

Soul Calibur

Sega Smash Pack

Sonic Adventure

Vectrex: (yes, MINT in boxes):

Web Wars

Spinball

Atari 2600: (yes, MINT in boxes)

Obelix

Beamrider

Laser Gates

Large box lot (paid $10 for all ); turns out a complete Sega Saturn and a bunch of wires, contollers and more is on the bottom

One Sega Stunner

Incredible lot; well worth the price due to the condition alone. Only issue; Burning Rangers and one other game has a cracked case. Everything else is in excellent to mint condition...

Kind Regards,

'mint'

I almost passed on this garage sale because I couldn't find the place.

Glad I eventually found the place because among the haul was a G1 Jetfire MIB (missing only instruction/pamplets), a G1 Transformers collector case with loose Gobots and a Fisher Price dollhouse #250 with box (for my Wife).

Was a bit bummed as he said someone came by before I did and picked up all his Master of The Universe stuff, although the guy did say he had a few other toys (Star Wars) which he'll be calling me about.

2012-07-21130058.jpg

2012-07-21130136.jpg

2012-07-21130200.jpg

Okay, I was going to start a new thread on this, but I went to a video game auction today. Yes, you read that right; near Adamstown, PA; a local auctioneer was auctioning off a video game collection. That being said, this was one of the best video game auctions I have ever attended. Several people knew me, so it was nice to see some familiar faces. Dropped $550.00 on all that is listed below. Here is what I bought: (feel free to comment):

(all are MINT and COMPLETE unless noted):

Sega Saturn-all US versions:

Panzer Dragoon Saga (paid $135 for this alone!)

Shining Wisdom

House of the Dead

Burning Rangers

Shining Force III

Sining in the Holy Ark

Albert Odyssey

Dragon Force

Virtual Hydlide

Legend of Oasis

Sega CD:

Dark Wizard

Sega Genesis:

Shining Force II

Sega Dreamcast:

Shenmue

Sega Bass Fishing 2

Record of Lodoss War

Soul Calibur

Sega Smash Pack

Sonic Adventure

Vectrex: (yes, MINT in boxes):

Web Wars

Spinball

Atari 2600: (yes, MINT in boxes)

Obelix

Beamrider

Laser Gates

Large box lot (paid $10 for all ); turns out a complete Sega Saturn and a bunch of wires, contollers and more is on the bottom

One Sega Stunner

Incredible lot; well worth the price due to the condition alone. Only issue; Burning Rangers and one other game has a cracked case. Everything else is in excellent to mint condition...

Kind Regards,

'mint'

I remember playing most of these, classic stuff.

i saw a baseball card tin i wanted, when i looked inside i found this - signed by kerry wood and kevin tapani. definitely worth the $1

Photobucket

Too cool.Wish Kerry Wood had stayed healthy.Had the most wicked movement on the ball I have ever seen.

I don't have any afa graded figures for GI Joe. I just try and find collections and put it together loose. I only have one carded Joe figure which is Recoil which I bought last weekend because only cost $20.

I don't have any carded figures for Star Wars. I did buy a bunch of Star Wars awhile back which I was trading but thinking now that I got this collection going to take the Star Wars off the market and keep them for myself.

On a side note found a complete secto-viper with the hard to find helmet. Got my hit n run knifefinally along with a bunch of hard to find pieces.

No Star duster or silver pad flash though.

Amazing find! You ever get a steel brigade figure from any collection?

Picked up a Transformers lot off craigslist. Haven't gone through it all or matched out the pieces yet.

IMAG0219.jpg

IMAG0220.jpg

IMAG0221.jpg

Pretty sure the Omega Supreme is complete. Prime might be missing a thing or two. Bunch I don't even know.

Didn't buy it but some lady had the MotU pinball game for sale. Not the full size, a little rinky dink table top model. Box was less than stellar. Unit was missing the cover to the battery area, and the connectors were stripped leaving the wires only. $8. I offered $5, she passed.

Someone else asked it about it right away, but passed too.

Finally saw someone walking around with it. Turns out he set up and was selling it for $12.

When I was talking to some friends that set up, someone else was walking by with the same item.

The guy from the garage sale called me back and I got more stuff.

Vintage, original owner toys mostly from Kenner and some Mattel.

MASK (with instruction sheets and catalogs) Thunderhawk, Vampire, Jackhammer, Boulder Hill, Firefly, Condor, Rhino, Piranha, Switchblade and Hurricane. The loose figures include Captain Power toy line (Mattel based these on the Captain Power Canadian televison series from 1987).

The figures include Soaron, Lord Dread, Blastarr. It was a very well produced TV series for its time. The fourth figure is Poncho from the CHiPs TV series and Mego line of 3 3/4 figures.

A nice C9 Boba Fett, two C-3PO's, a jedi training arm with ball from the Millenium Falcon. Cool Star Wars collector case too.

In the tray from left to right, Chewbacca, DS Commander, Farmboy Luke, Hammerhead, Bespin Guard, Darth Vader, Lando, Rebel Commander, Rebel Soldier, Bespin Leia, Yoda, Obi Wan Kenobi, Leia, two Snowtroopers, Bossk, Large head Han Solo, Carbonite Han from Slave 1, Bespin Luke and Han Solo.

Worlds of Wonder Lazer Tag, complete with Duracell refund sheets, service/support card, and all paperwork, inserts and working. The GDE Empire Snowspeeder instruction and catalogs are a great bonus to the lot.

Edit: Figured out the white figure with the helmet and glasses is from the 1975 Fisher Price Adventure People line - he's the male parachuter.

Until today, I had no idea how cool the MASK toys are:

2012-07-22184630.jpg

2012-07-22184642.jpg

2012-07-22184650.jpg

2012-07-22184659.jpg

2012-07-22184705.jpg

2012-07-22184714.jpg

2012-07-22184720.jpg

2012-07-22184730.jpg

2012-07-22184743.jpg