• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,883 posts in this topic

Yesterday I picked up a box of vintage GI Joe epherma. 40 file cards, some sticker sheets and 6 blueprints (including the USS Flagg) for $15. Also got a cool Frank Miller : A Work in Progress book from 1986 for $1. Today was a box of 55 80s GI Joe issues starting at 3 and including the 21 for $10.

Edited by TAFKADixie

I finally have something of my own to post here. I picked up this box of comics today from a couple having a garage sale that got a hold of my number from an old online ad and gave me the heads up. Nothing spectacular, but there were 170 or so books in the box and the total cost was $100. The average grade on the books is VG, but unfortunately the best books, the GS X-Men #1 and DD #131, are quite a bit worse than that. :cry:

IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2172.jpg

Edited by kimik

There were 50 comics for $50 most water damaged, but a few make it to 4.0 or slightly better, mostly DC. At that price the BB 28 was worth the price of admission even in .5 condition.

Nothing major, but bought some stuff today at a flea market. The trades and HCs were $1.50 each and $0.75 each for the Watchmen. I think a few of the Ballads and Essential Conan are alittle hard to find.

DSC08548.jpg