• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,859 posts in this topic

Estate sale find this morning. Not really a key-laden run but early 70s comics are always fun to find!

Do you not know that DD 131 is first Bullseye?

Here's a wild thought... could he have been buying books he wanted for his collection, instead of just buying keys

Estate sale find this morning. Not really a key-laden run but early 70s comics are always fun to find!

Here's a wild thought... could he have been buying books he wanted for his collection, instead of just buying keys

What are you, nuts? Can't make money like that

You guys are derailing a good discussion on bottles :taptaptap:

I seriously have to stop by your store next time I am in town....

its dead today. Sold 2 LPs and its 27 degrees out there. I hate these kinda days. But ya hopefully this summah

Totally didn't register with me honestly. They had a price for the pile of Daredevils so I scooped them all up and haven't really looked through them.

:applause:

its dead today. Sold 2 LPs and its 27 degrees out there. I hate these kinda days. But ya hopefully this summah

I'm gonna rent a cah next time ;)

Pahk the cah at Hahvahd yahd before catching a game at Fenway Phark then Chowdah at No Name Seafood.

Edited by Bronzed Jbone

Pahk the cah at Hahvahd yahd before catching a game at Fenway Phark then Chowdah at No Name Seafood.

Wicked pissah if you kin get Green Monsta seats too

I was at a used bookstore today buying some Xmas presents and discovered these at a $1 each. Nothing high grade, but some cool old covers.

2exrnmp.jpg

Awe man, I am drooling over those Patsy Walkers. Great find.

I am sure you are in awe, but Aww man, is probably what you are looking for.

Sorry. Just I recently had to get a facebook account and it makes me cringe.

I was at a used bookstore today buying some Xmas presents and discovered these at a $1 each. Nothing high grade, but some cool old covers.

2exrnmp.jpg

Awe man, I am drooling over those Patsy Walkers. Great find.

I've got a head start on them, but am always looking for more.

patsy_zpsbk4bojal.jpg

Nah, these are being flipped to pay for college tuition.

$17.50 bidding so far on the bottle I started on, was going to list an empty for a $100 bottle of scotch I had seen getting $6-7, but now someone put one up for $1.80. Why do people sell themselves short? Why bother with a $1.80 store item, with best offer to boot!