• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,856 posts in this topic

Found this at the Antique Mall for a $1.00, thought it was a little beat up but once I got it home and took it out of the bag it was a very nice copy

Mall%20find_zpsdazs6dzx.jpg

Edited by Azkaban

When up North on holiday travel we stop at an antique store that stocks comics. Over the years there's been some nice finds. Not a huge buy this time but happy with the books.

Purchased the Four Color at a different locale. Low grade but drug reference comics are cool. Peyote in this instance.

Wishing everyone a great New Year's with many finds in the wild in 2017.

2016%20DEC%20NY_zpsjw26xa34.jpg

I still own Ocaraina of time-Zelda for Nintendo 64 which I think is what is shown....I also have TMNT 1 for regular nes...... What are we calling valuable..? "wanted" "pricey" "popular.....?

bought the mini classic nes console, was disappointed that they didn't have any TMNT, Spy Hunter, any comic games, etc. but they had balloon fight lol I'm sure their doing this to come out with it sometime in the future idk

Nice pull from HPB. I used to go there all the time. Hitting the 3 stores near me weekly. The girl would even let me go through the new books they just took in before they were put on the floor. Any book was half a buck and I scored on plenty of nice comics. Then one day some guy gets hired and becomes the king of comic book pricing. He knows NOTHING about condition, pricing, etc. Ruined the thrill of the hunt. Half Price Books turned into Overpriced Books after that.