• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Market Crash Thread: Part Two!

379 posts in this topic

Bottom line: Crash = Lower prices for most books; this is a good thing for us real collectors.

This will be the great thing about the market correction...if I can start picking up 9.4's at guide, I may even start collecting CGC bronze age again! Obviously, those that are going to be hurt most by the crash are the comicinvestors...

Man that was funny..you can't argue anymore so you just resort to making snide remarks. You really resemble the guy from my fraternity that I described in a reply to one of your last non-sense posts..and just like him, noone gave a flying [!@#%^&^] what you have to say.

Brian

Man that was funny..you can't argue anymore so you just resort to making snide remarks.

Unfortunately, it's become painfully obvious that you and MajorMoron are incapable of making rational arguments, so I'm afraid I have been dragged down to your lowest common denominator. If you're ready to try and have an intelligent debate again, check out Dr. Banner's "Correction" thread - there are some really excellent points made by Dr. B, myself and even Clobberintime, and it hasn't degenerated into a flame war (yet, anyway).

Honestly Murph, if you are comparing me to some conformist midwestern fraternity guy with a big ego, you really don't know me at all. Which you obviously don't, so why even pretend?

Gene

it's become painfully obvious that you and MajorMoron are incapable of making rational arguments

Balki, seriously, the namecalling has got to stop. Why are you so hateful to your dear Cousin Larry? I let you sleep on my couch in my swank bachelor pad in Chicago... and remember the time we went to the Cubs game at Wrigley??

WHY DID WE CHOOSE TO BUMP THIS THREAD? IT IS KIND OF IRONIC HOW THE FIRST POST ABOUT A SUPPOSED "CRASH" IS DATED FROM 2002 AND HERE WE ARE IN 2005 WITH RECORD PRICES STILL BEING PAID FOR BOOKS.

I BOUGHT MY TOMB OF DRACULA #1 CGC 9.4 IN 2003 FOR $325 AND THE SELLER TOLD ME HE WAS SELLING BECAUSE A MARKET CRASH WAS COMING

I COULD SELL THAT BOOK RIGHT NOW FOR $350 EASILY....

WHY DID WE CHOOSE TO BUMP THIS THREAD? IT IS KIND OF IRONIC HOW THE FIRST POST ABOUT A SUPPOSED "CRASH" IS DATED FROM 2002 AND HERE WE ARE IN 2005 WITH RECORD PRICES STILL BEING PAID FOR BOOKS.

I BOUGHT MY TOMB OF DRACULA #1 CGC 9.4 IN 2003 FOR $325 AND THE SELLER TOLD ME HE WAS SELLING BECAUSE A MARKET CRASH WAS COMING

I COULD SELL THAT BOOK RIGHT NOW FOR $350 EASILY....

What will you do with all of your winnings. yeahok.gif

poke2.gif