• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Market Crash Thread: Part Two!

379 posts in this topic

I really don't care if you agree with my opinion or not. I have read enough of your posts to know that your blessing means less than nothing to me.

Right back atcha, Phil. Word of advice, though: try to not take things so literally. That was obviously a parody above, and not quoting you verbatim.

Gene

Amen Phil. I don't even bother reading his posts any more. I really could care less about the crash. If anything, a drop in prices is great for true collectors. For me, it is & has been collecting as usual. I love it.

Yeah, just keep whistling zippedy-do-dah BoC...schadenfreude is a dish best served cold. I can't wait to see all of you "true believers" at the bottom of the cycle wondering what the heck hit you and your pocketbooks.

Gene

delekkerste wrote:

I think I speak for everybody on this Board, Electro, when I say..."Huh?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys remind me of a bunch of people suffering from massive paranoia. Is everyone in here pretending to be someone else or are you listening to the voices in your head again? I was just screwing around with you and I am most certainly not Electro (I couldn't type that badly) and I'm not Meth either (I can't bench press that much and I don't get that pissed off). smirk.gif

If think I'm one of the bozos paying $2000 for an Origin # 1 you're sadly mistaken. You have no idea what I've bought; you just assume & generalize your views to everyone but yourself. I've been collecting comic books for 30 years & the large majority of my comics have been purchased between 1980-1990 when prices were cheap compared to today's standards. Don't worry about my pocketbook, I will be fine.

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics

I agree. I'm through with this thread. Crash or no crash, it's collecting as usual for me & I'm sure many of you too. Bottom line: Crash = Lower prices for most books; this is a good thing for us real collectors. This is a collectibles hobby, the specs will come & go, prices rise & fall, sometimes you get burned, & other times you make money.

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics

Now that's a laugher, LoserKhaos! I would pity you, but it looks like you are doing just fine in that made-up fantasy world you live in.

Del, you handle your insults like someone who is new to the country. You may now call me "Cousin Larry" and you will be "Balki" my insufficiently_thoughtful_person man-child cousin from eastern Europe. So Balki, I don't want to hear from you again until you've gotten into some comical hijinks that will actually make you interesting enough to acknowledge.