• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comicconnect September auction starts next week!

127 posts in this topic

I am sure they will have a scan up soon. I have never seen an auction where they never provided a scan.
you are probably correct...but, personally, I would want the auction to "start" with a scan, not have one added after the fact

I am sure they will have a scan up soon. I have never seen an auction where they never provided a scan.

I'm pretty sure their last auction started the same way with a few books not having scans. They appeared sometime later and were all there for the final hammer.

I guess not having scans but still having a listing is better than just listing them half way through. At least people know to watch for them.

We wanted to take a moment to thank you all very much for your interest in the September Event Auction and to explain the dozen or so missing pics in the auction. Most, if not all of those missing pics are from last minute consignments or from consignors who are working on getting pics to us. Some items are on their way to us from CGC and PGX as well via other consignors and should arrive today or Monday at the latest.

Although we would much rather have each and every pic up at the start of the auction we made a conscious decision to include listings from valued consignors who will be posting their pics shortly. We truly appreciate the support of our consignors and felt this was the right thing to do.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. If there is ever a question about missing pics or anything else for that matter you can always email us at support@comicconnect.com. We invite you all to participate in the auction. With over 1400+ items to bid on from Victorian, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Copper and Modern Age comics, CGC, PGX, ComicConnect Verified Grade and Raw comics as well as Original Comic Art including covers, splashes, pages, complete stories, sketches and pin-ups, fanzines and other memorabilia we are sure there is something for every collector.

We wish you well in your bidding.

Sincerely,

The Staff of ComicConnect.com

We wanted to take a moment to thank you all very much for your interest in the September Event Auction and to explain the dozen or so missing pics in the auction. Most, if not all of those missing pics are from last minute consignments or from consignors who are working on getting pics to us. Some items are on their way to us from CGC and PGX as well via other consignors and should arrive today or Monday at the latest.

Although we would much rather have each and every pic up at the start of the auction we made a conscious decision to include listings from valued consignors who will be posting their pics shortly. We truly appreciate the support of our consignors and felt this was the right thing to do.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. If there is ever a question about missing pics or anything else for that matter you can always email us at support@comicconnect.com. We invite you all to participate in the auction. With over 1400+ items to bid on from Victorian, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Copper and Modern Age comics, CGC, PGX, ComicConnect Verified Grade and Raw comics as well as Original Comic Art including covers, splashes, pages, complete stories, sketches and pin-ups, fanzines and other memorabilia we are sure there is something for every collector.

Sincerely,

:wishluck:

Sincerely,

Vinny? Stephen?

:baiting:

Damn, the only book I was interested in the auction (Bat 1) is now at $21,500!?! :pullhair: and with about 13 days remaining. I guess i'm out in the bidding. Looks like it will set a record high in this grade. I don't see the point in bidding so much with so many days left.

Damn, the only book I was interested in the auction (Bat 1) is now at $21,500!?! :pullhair: and with about 13 days remaining. I guess i'm out in the bidding. Looks like it will set a record high in this grade. I don't see the point in bidding so much with so many days left.

I feel your pain bro

Sincerely,

Vinny? Stephen?

:baiting:

Probably Ben. :hi:

I feel your pain bro

I'm thinking about doing another sales thread just to fund for the book hm

I feel your pain bro

Any Whiz books? :shy::grin:

I feel your pain bro

Any Whiz books? :shy::grin:

Nope sorry. There's a great selection though coming up on the Heritage auction and also on CC I believe