• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comicconnect September auction starts next week!

127 posts in this topic

Anyone still going after any books?

I thought I was going after Underworld #3. Apparently I was wrong. All I did was drive up the price and still 7 hours left.

I lied. Sat around all day and talked myself into it.

und1.29a.jpg

Anyone here win the Thrilling # 11?

The high bidder on that one did well. Nedors didn't do very well in this auction.

I would've pursued it more aggressively had not the copy I bought from Andy (GAcollectables) a couple of years ago just come back a 7.5 OW/W.

I won that one, George.

Congrats. Its a nice copy of a very scarce book. Awesome Schomburg cover to boot. Has a cool Lone Eagle story of a German spy convincing the Japanese to send an invasion fleet to Pearl Harbor a full year before it actually took place. Great stuff.

DSCN0788.jpg

I wasn't the underbidder on it, I think I dropped out at around $375. Glad it went to a fellow Boardie.

I won that one, George.

Congrats. Its a nice copy of a very scarce book. Awesome Schomburg cover to boot. Has a cool Lone Eagle story of a German spy convincing the Japanese to send an invasion fleet to Pearl Harbor a full year before it actually took place. Great stuff.

DSCN0788.jpg

I wasn't the underbidder on it, I think I dropped out at around $375. Glad it went to a fellow Boardie.

Thanks, George. I knew it was a tough book and I :cloud9: the cover. I wasn't aware of the interior story.