• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh, a rant about an eBay seller. How trite.

373 posts in this topic

LAUREN...DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT WHEN YOU WRITE THESE SILLY STATEMENTS? I HAVE DEALING WITH YOUR FATHER FOR MONTHS....OFF EBAY...HE FOUND ME THERE AND WE ESTABLISHED OUR DEALS ON THE PHONE.....AND FOR THE LAST TIME AS I WILL NO LONGER PLAY THIS SILLY COMIC BOOK GAME...YOUR FATHER KNEW WHAT THE BOOKS WERE...HE COMMITED TO BUYING THEM WHEN THYE RETURNED FROM CGC (I DON'T CARE WHAT HE'S TELLING YOU NOW.....AS HE IS LYING), AND WHEN THEY CAME HE RENEGED ON THE DEAL....BEGINNING AND END OF STORY!

Please take the Caps-lock off. Really.

Just list them on E-Bay and quit whinning. Tool.

B~

LAUREN...DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT WHEN YOU WRITE THESE SILLY STATEMENTS? I HAVE DEALING WITH YOUR FATHER FOR MONTHS....OFF EBAY...HE FOUND ME THERE AND WE ESTABLISHED OUR DEALS ON THE PHONE.....AND FOR THE LAST TIME AS I WILL NO LONGER PLAY THIS SILLY COMIC BOOK GAME...YOUR FATHER KNEW WHAT THE BOOKS WERE...HE COMMITED TO BUYING THEM WHEN THYE RETURNED FROM CGC (I DON'T CARE WHAT HE'S TELLING YOU NOW.....AS HE IS LYING), AND WHEN THEY CAME HE RENEGED ON THE DEAL....BEGINNING AND END OF STORY!

It is now easy to see her fathers point, very strange he didn't want to deal with you :screwy:

LAUREN....AN APOLOGY? NOT ON YOUR LIFE! NOT THAT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE FACTS, BUT......YOUR DAD IS AN ! I HAVE SOLD HIM MANY...MANY BOOKS. ALL OF WHICH WERE VERY WELL PRICED ,AND SINCE THEY WERE ALL CGC'D BOOKS THE SLABING COST NEVER CAME INTO PLAY. THERE WERE MANY TIMES WHEN HE SAID THE $ WOULD BE SENT BY PAYPAL ON A CERTAIN DAY & THAT NEVER HAPPENED. ON THIS DEAL THAT YOU SO RIGHTIOUSLY HAVE COME TO YOUR FATHER'S RESCUE...EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS HE CAME CRYING TO YOU LIKE A BABY......SO SORRY HE IS UPSET........BUT TELL HIM TO GROW A PAIR!

I TOLD HIM ABOUT A NEW BUNCH OF UN-SLABED AMAZING SPIDER-MAN'S THAT I AQUIRED, AND AS ALWAYS I OFFERED THEM TO HIM FIRST....HE SENT ME A LIST OF THE #'S HE WANTED, AND WE AGREED THAT I WOULD SEND THEM TO CGC TO BE GRADED, AND WHEN I RECEIVED THEM I WOULD LET HIM KNOW GRADE/PAGE QUALITY, AND PRICE...AND HE TOLD ME TO COUNT ON HIM TO BUY ALL THOSE ISSUES HE NEEDED...AND SO I DID JUST THAT. AS CGC HAS BEEN RUNNING LATE ON ALOT OF STUFF...I GOT THEM IN YESTERDAY, AND SENT THE ENTIRE LIST TO YOUR FATHER TO AGAIN ASK HIM TO LET ME KNOW WHICH ISSUES HE WANTED.........HE TOLD ME HE WAS "NO LONGER COLLECTING SPIDER-MAN'S" AND THANKED ME FOR THINKING OF HIM??? GIVE ME A BREAK!

BEING QUITE SHOCKED I TOLD HIM HE NEEDED TO KEEP HIS END OF THE DEAL...AS I HAD ONLY SENT THEM OUT DUE TO HIS REQUEST....AND THAT I HAD SPENT A GOOD DEAL OF MONEY TO DO SO.........HE MUST HAVE BEEN KNOCKED ON A HEAD A FEW TIMES OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS BECAUSE HE CONVENIENTLY FORGOT EVER HAVING SAID ANY OF THOSE THINGS TO ME.......SO NOW I HAVE TO GO ELSEWHERE TO SELL THESE.......SO AS FAR AS HIS FEELINGS...OR YOUR FEELINGS FOR THAT MATTER....I DONT GIVE A RATS ABOUT THEM...AND I STICK WITH WHAT I SAID BEFORE......HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF.....AND NOW SO SHOULD YOU FOR BEING SUCH A TATTLE TAIL...WHEN YOU NOT ONLY DONT KNOW THE FACTS...BUT IT SEEMS YOUR FROM YOU ELBOW AS WELL......

Plain and simple show the email or emails that he sent committing to buying the books, every good business person keeps correspondence pertaining transactions even after they are completed.

HE COMMITED TO BUYING THEM WHEN THYE RETURNED FROM CGC (I DON'T CARE WHAT HE'S TELLING YOU NOW.....AS HE IS LYING), AND WHEN THEY CAME HE RENEGED ON THE DEAL....BEGINNING AND END OF STORY!

You gonna post the e-mail where he told you this, or should we all just assume you're a lying arsehole?

I'd be just as interested in proof that this guy is truly Nuff Said and not yet another shill trying to stir up poop.

I am 100% positive it is nuffsaid. :whistle:

:roflmao:

"count on him" is not a contract. Sorry, kid.

Google recent news re: Chesapeake Energy's "promise" to "agree" "contract" made to potential whinning oil/gas royalty owners.

B~

No judge in America would consider the comments of Lauren's dad alleged by buttheadcolectibles to have been a "meeting of the minds" (which is what contracts must be), as there was no product to offer at that time.

Remember, the product was "CGC graded books of unknown grade and page quality." You cannot make a contract for purchase of items that do not exist if you cannot establish price and quality of said items at the time of the contract. You might could get away with unstated quality, but certainly not unstated price. Such a "contract" cannot exist.

(thumbs u

This is my favorite thread of all time. Well, not really, but it's certainly been fun so far.

I'd like to see the list of Spideys and their grade.

Will Batman 423 prove to be a fraud? Will the high grade Spideys sell for top dollar and be labeled the BL's Dad Deserves Better pedigree? Will cap locks be the end of this forum?

Stay tuned, Bat fans....

This is my favorite thread of all time. Well, not really, but it's certainly been fun so far.

Will Batman 423 prove to be a fraud? Will the high grade Spideys sell for top dollar and be labeled the BL's Dad Deserves Better pedigree? Will cap locks be the end of this forum?

Stay tuned, Bat fans....

START A POLL!!

START A POLL!!

START A POLL!!

START A POLL!!

:baiting:

I'm calling fake on this Batman423 poster being the Nuff said Collectibles guy.

I wonder when he is going to post the fake invoice? hm

lol

The interesting thing, of course, is that whereas CS was a genuine thief, BL is about as sweet a gal as could tolerate us comic nerds....and that's pretty damn sweet!

(thumbs u

Stay tuned, Bat fans....

START A POLL!!

START A POLL!!

START A POLL!!

START A POLL!!

We have no lives...

Stay tuned, Bat fans....

START A POLL!!

START A POLL!!

START A POLL!!

START A POLL!!

We have no lives...

YES WE DO!!

YES WE DO!!

YES WE DO!!

YES WE DO!!

:insane:

HE COMMITED TO BUYING THEM WHEN THYE RETURNED FROM CGC (I DON'T CARE WHAT HE'S TELLING YOU NOW.....AS HE IS LYING), AND WHEN THEY CAME HE RENEGED ON THE DEAL....BEGINNING AND END OF STORY!

You gonna post the e-mail where he told you this, or should we all just assume you're a lying arsehole?

You said Lauren's father 'sent' you a list. Post the email please. :sumo: