• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic-Keys outed as Danny Dupcak by CBG

541 posts in this topic

And that is why the 1 stars should remain... gossip.gif

And you're no better than him...since you're one of those that jumped on the bandwagon with him.

A real man wouldn't publicly accuse people of something without any evidence whatsoever. How is it being a man when you blindly accuse and harrass someone without evidence and then only apologize AFTER it's proven that the accusations are false? Any insufficiently_thoughtful_person can admit he's wrong when it's proven that he is. A real man never would have done it to start with.

Oh please. A real man would have laughed off the false accusations and ignored the PMs to begin with. A real man wouldn't stoop to being so insulting when someone swallows his pride and apologizes to all in a public forum. A real man would realize that, in the big scheme of things, the Star Rating is a fun but utterly useless feature that means absolutely nothing, zip, nada - and to get worked up by it means you are a little boy, not man.

Grow up, quit your whining, or go back to lurking - whatever floats your boat.

This coming from a like-minded troll such as yourself...so perhaps you're the one who needs to grow up and be a man. Stars may not mean a whole lot in here, but I do know that it takes someone being a king-sized jerk to have been here as long as you have and have a one star rating.

And Supa didn't swallow his pride and act like a man about it. He was simply proven wrong and had little choice. No big deal though...I didn't expect a whiny little simpleton like yourself would be able to tell the difference.

Outstanding! In a half hour I went from 23 total ratings to 39 grin.gif Thanks guys!

In the words of Halle Berry, "You love me! You really do love me!" cloud9.gif

Oh wait, is it 1 star is good, and 5 bad - or the other way around? foreheadslap.gif

I'm agreeing with Phantom on this one. Definately was way wrong to accuse people blindly. The apology seems like an afterthought at this point.

Brian

Thanks, Murph0. That's the point I'm trying to make. There's nothing "big" about accusing someone with nothing to back it up and then apologizing after it's proven that you're wrong.

C'mon guys,

Can't we all just get along? confused-smiley-013.gif

Are you mad?????????!!!!!!! 27_laughing.gif

Personally I think this whole thread is beyond the freaking pale (whatever that actually means but it sounds like it means "crappy - if it doesn;t then substiute "crappy" for "beyond the pale".

The level of paranoia and suspicion here can be astonishing at times. And to go out of ones way to publicly accuse someone of being Dup (which is bad enough) and then demanding personal identity and using a refulsal to say you must be Dup??? Man that is arrogant and immature and presupposes quite a bit since when someone does this they can be seen to speak for these boards, especially if others rally round.

If I were Phantom I'd be at least as pissed off as he is, and I wouldn't be so ready to accept such an apology.

Sorry supa but as I was reading this whole thread I could not believe the level paranoia and suspicion had gone this far.

::typo edits::

C'mon guys,

Can't we all just get along? confused-smiley-013.gif

Are you mad?????????!!!!!!! 27_laughing.gif

Personally I think this whole thread is beyond the freaking pale (whatever that actually means but it sounds like it means "crappy - if it doesn;t then substiute "crappy" for "beyond the pale".

The level of paranoia and suspicion here can be astonishing at times. And to go out of ones way to publicly accuse someone of being Dup (which is bad enough) and then demanding personal identity and using a refulsal to say you must be Dup??? Man that is arrogant and immature and presupposes quite a bit since when somenoe does this they can be seen to speak for these boards, especially is others rally round.

If I were Phantom I'd be at least as pissed off as he is, and I wouldn't be so ready to accept such an apology.

Sorry supa but as I was reading this whole thread I could not believe the level paranoia and suspicion had gone this far.

Pipe down, sonny-boy! mad.gif

Thanks, povertyrow. And I am ticked off about the whole thing, which is probably the reason I'm being so defensive right now. My apologies to those in the forum who aren't involved in this and don't really want to hear it.

don't be sorry POV, i'm a man of my word hence i made a PUBLIC apology to "phantom". laugh.gif but this goes to show that the paranoia danny boy has is out of this world. which begs the question, if he states that i can HACK into databases, then how come i didn't know phantom wasn't him. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifforeheadslap.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif also, why didn't greggy just PM me or come out earlier in the other thread instead of letting the threads take it's UGLY course. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifforeheadslap.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

I say we pin it on Aces! Who's with me??

BURN THE WITCH!

There are ways of telling if he's a witch.......

Are there? There are? What are they? Tell us! Do they hurt?

Tell me....What do you do with witches? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

BURN THE WITCH!

BUUURN!!!! BUUUURRRNN!!!! You BURN them!!!!

BURN THE WITCH!

BUUURN!!!! BUUUURRRNN!!!! You BURN them!!!!

And what do you burn apart from witches???