• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic-Keys outed as Danny Dupcak by CBG

541 posts in this topic

I say we pin it on Aces! Who's with me??

BURN THE WITCH!

There are ways of telling if he's a witch.......

Are there? There are? What are they? Tell us! Do they hurt?

Tell me....What do you do with witches? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

BUUURN!!!! BUUUURRRNN!!!! You BURN them!!!!

And what do you burn apart from witches???

More Witches!

Wood.

I say we pin it on Aces! Who's with me??

BURN THE WITCH!

There are ways of telling if he's a witch.......

Are there? There are? What are they? Tell us! Do they hurt?

Tell me....What do you do with witches? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

BUUURN!!!! BUUUURRRNN!!!! You BURN them!!!!

And what do you burn apart from witches???

More Witches!

Wood.

So, why do witches burn?

Being new here, I thought I'd jump right in and try to mesh, here goes. crazy.gif

An observation, just because one is paranoid, doesn't mean nobody is out to get them.

Maybe a hacker couldn't find the info they wanted, and maybe others have things to do other than proof read for others? Me? I like to give people enough rope to hang themselves.

Sorry supa but as I was reading this whole thread I could not believe the level paranoia and suspicion had gone this far.

don't be sorry POV, i'm a man of my word hence i made a PUBLIC apology to "phantom". laugh.gif but this goes to show that the paranoia danny boy has is out of this world. which begs the question, if he states that i can HACK into databases, then how come i didn't know phantom wasn't him. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifforeheadslap.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif also, why didn't greggy just PM me or come out earlier in the other thread instead of letting the threads take it's UGLY course. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifforeheadslap.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

back on topic of danny boy has anybody noticed THIS? now he's selling BB cards just like the old days, and he still denies he's daniel dupcak. foreheadslap.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif danny boy continues to shoot himself in the foot with misrepresentation of his POWER SELLER status. makepoint.gif27_laughing.gif

This is the best part:

I picked up a bunch of these "signed" cards in a small lot of Silver Age comics a few years ago at a show. I have not had the signatures authenticated, they were sold to me as a starter lot with the understanding that the signatures were not authentic. I agree.

foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

back on topic of danny boy has anybody noticed THIS? now he's selling BB cards just like the old days, and he still denies he's daniel dupcak. foreheadslap.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif danny boy continues to shoot himself in the foot with misrepresentation of his POWER SELLER status. makepoint.gif27_laughing.gif

Is he selling everything before his personal crash? blush.gif

Should we expect to see 100s of items up by next weekend in a frenzied sell off?

I just got here and I do not want to risk being labeled as a Thrill/Joy Poster that is generally attracted to threads of this nature, so to preserve the integrity of the thread for the well-intending forum members, could someone tell me what the heck is going on.

tongue.gif

I just got here and I do not want to risk being labeled as a Thrill/Joy Poster that is generally attracted to threads of this nature, so to preserve the integrity of the thread for the well-intending forum members, could someone tell me what the heck is going on.

tongue.gif

It's been a snow-white thread with perimetral perfection and not a trace of cover transparency. The seething anger has been fire-engine red, and the contextual mishandling of just about everything has been virtually unimproveable.

All in all it's been an unmissable, brilliantly structured thread, beautifully centred with deep lush inks and glorious registration.

This thread has remarkably been restoration free. Guaranteed!