• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic-Keys outed as Danny Dupcak by CBG

541 posts in this topic

Oh please. A real man would have laughed off the false accusations and ignored the PMs to begin with. A real man wouldn't stoop to being so insulting when someone swallows his pride and apologizes to all in a public forum. A real man would realize that, in the big scheme of things, the Star Rating is a fun but utterly useless feature that means absolutely nothing, zip, nada - and to get worked up by it means you are a little boy, not man.

Grow up, quit your whining, or go back to lurking - whatever floats your boat.

This coming from a like-minded troll such as yourself...so perhaps you're the one who needs to grow up and be a man. Stars may not mean a whole lot in here, but I do know that it takes someone being a king-sized jerk to have been here as long as you have and have a one star rating.

And Supa didn't swallow his pride and act like a man about it. He was simply proven wrong and had little choice. No big deal though...I didn't expect a whiny little simpleton like yourself would be able to tell the difference.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifpffCyberm.gif

back on topic of danny boy has anybody noticed THIS? now he's selling BB cards just like the old days, and he still denies he's daniel dupcak. foreheadslap.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif danny boy continues to shoot himself in the foot with misrepresentation of his POWER SELLER status. makepoint.gif27_laughing.gif

What I really despise just in the listing itself is this: "Note: TWO negatives are entirely retaliatory in nature and were received by me immediately after leaving negative feedback for sellers whom I paid yet never received any merchandise from. The most recent negative was received from an auction winner who sent PayPal payment, cancelled payment, then still expected to receive his books!! Details provided by request."

If your feedback is gonna be kept private don't even mention it. If you want to explain it make it public. Don't just pick the feedback you want to reveal.

Ebay should start letting us pick Praise, Neutral and Complaint on Feedback Responses as well, and then reveal THOSE numbers. It would make private feedback a heck of a lot more difficult to hide behind. Of course, it won;t work for past Responses 'cause the field ain't there but going into the future such would be useful.

Sorry supa but as I was reading this whole thread I could not believe the level paranoia and suspicion had gone this far.

don't be sorry POV, i'm a man of my word hence i made a PUBLIC apology to "phantom". laugh.gif but this goes to show that the paranoia danny boy has is out of this world. which begs the question, if he states that i can HACK into databases, then how come i didn't know phantom wasn't him. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifforeheadslap.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif also, why didn't greggy just PM me or come out earlier in the other thread instead of letting the threads take it's UGLY course. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifforeheadslap.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Oh, I see.... This is all greggys fault. That makes perfect sense. makepoint.gif

Like I said...a troll and a whiny little simpleton. 27_laughing.gif

Hmm.

It was always very clear that Phantom never wrote like Hammer in the first place... (although he DOES write like someone else...) 893whatthe.gif

And with that shocker, thus ends Act Three of the Crucible...

(We now return you to the State of the Union address... currently in progress.)

I didn't realize it before, but is this forum really this bad? People like Supapimp

can troll and accuse whoever they want without any evidence whatsoever...and

then try to bully people into giving out their private information? That's pretty

pathetic...and that goes for the rest of you haters that jumped on the bandwagon

with him.

Things have gotten that bad before on this forum, yes. MUCH worse, actually--Hammer used to physically threaten to maim and imply that he would kill some of us. Perhaps you missed it but Supa has really good reason to act the way he acted, although he jumped the gun in this case.

I wasn't on the public bandwagon, but I suspected you were Hammer after some of your posts a few months ago. I'm still not convinced you're not, but who knows? Greggy says he knows but didn't say how. Maybe I'm Hammer for all anybody knows.

I wasn't on the public bandwagon, but I suspected you were Hammer after some of your posts a few months ago. I'm still not convinced you're not, but who knows? Greggy says he does. Maybe I'm Hammer for all anybody knows.

People are free to think whatever they want, but I'm certainly not going to provide individual proof to every single member in here. It's one thing to suspect somebody without anything to back it up. It's something completely different to publicly accuse them and refuse to relent unless they provide their private personal information. If someone is this paranoid in a chat forum, how do I know what kind of harrassment their capable of outside this somewhat public setting?

It's one thing to suspect somebody without anything to back it up, but it's another to publicly accuse them and refuse to relent unless they provide their private personal information.

It's because of how despicable the guy who is the subject of this thread is...Supa deserves some leeway for the public stand he took against him. Have you heard some of the things Hammer used to do around here, or taken them into consideration in trying to figure out why he was so zealous? This whole exchange between you and Supa is entirely because of the way Dupcak/Hammer acted in these forums. Hammer used to post almost EXACTLY the same kinds of innocent pleadings as you are...it's extremely easy to not have any idea who to trust and who not to across the Internet. Besides, since we don't know who you are...no skin off your back, right? Create another ID if you feel sufficiently humiliated.

Wish we could channel this negative energy towards the guy who created it all--comic-keys.

Have you heard some of the things Hammer used to do around here, or taken them into consideration in trying to figure out why he was so zealous? This whole exchange between you and Supa is entirely because of the way Dupcak/Hammer acted in these forums. Hammer used to post almost EXACTLY the same kinds of innocent pleadings as you are...it's extremely easy to not have any idea who to trust and who not to across the Internet. Besides, since we don't know who you are...no skin off your back, right? Create another ID if you feel sufficiently humiliated.

Wish we could channel this negative energy towards the guy who created it all--comic-keys.

Yes, I have heard of some of the things that Hammer used to do in here (I used to come in here and just read before joining) and that's still no excuse. I asked Supapimp in a pm to please explain why he was accusing me of this, and he refused to give me a reason, other than the stupid star rating thing. That is not an excuse to accuse random members of being a convicted felon, I don't care what that person did in here before.

And no, I can't create another ID since I don't have another email account that I could use. I shouldn't have to created another ID, I didn't do anything wrong. I'm also not sure what kind of posts (other than innocent pleadings) you think one is supposed to make when they are accused of being someone they're not. Should I have posted guilty pleadings, or perhaps some nice recipes?

You shouldn't have done anything differently. It was a misunderstanding, and everyone agrees. And so all is right with the comics world...well, everything except the guy still ripping people off who started all this.

Sorry supa but as I was reading this whole thread I could not believe the level paranoia and suspicion had gone this far.

don't be sorry POV, i'm a man of my word hence i made a PUBLIC apology to "phantom". laugh.gif but this goes to show that the paranoia danny boy has is out of this world. which begs the question, if he states that i can HACK into databases, then how come i didn't know phantom wasn't him. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifforeheadslap.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif also, why didn't greggy just PM me or come out earlier in the other thread instead of letting the threads take it's UGLY course. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifforeheadslap.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

PM about what? I read the posts yesterday and there wasn't anything happening. I checked it in the morning and nothing was happening. By the time I checked it at around 3:15 PM, it was already getting ugly. I normally stay out of the [!@#%^&^] matches which don't concern me. I only got involved when it appeared to be getting out of hand. This is how I operate. I did the same when rickdogg had his initial [!@#%^&^] match with nochips. I let a lot of [!@#%^&^] go before I got involved. But...like I said, the initial response by the Phantom was at 3 AM local time and nothing happened until I checked it in the afternoon. Sorry, but I'm not a mindreader and can forecast these stupid baggin' matches. I don't have access to the internet at my desk at work so I can't keep up with everything. 893frustrated.gif

Edited for content: With respect to some other threads. Sorry but the forums have become a mismash of krap and I rarely read any threads closely because it's old news for me. I'm not going to bother reading posts that just seem way too repetitive for me. Hammer deserves to get what he deserves to get but let's be honest, his ultimate fate is truly in the hands of others.

PM about what? I read the posts yesterday and there wasn't anything happening. I checked it in the morning and nothing was happening. By the time I checked it at around 3:15 PM, it was already getting ugly. I normally stay out of the [!@#%^&^] matches which don't concern me. I only got involved when it appeared to be getting out of hand. This is how I operate. I did the same when rickdogg had his initial [!@#%^&^] match with nochips. I let a lot of [!@#%^&^] go before I got involved. But...like I said, the initial response by the Phantom was at 3 AM local time and nothing happened until I checked it in the afternoon. Sorry, but I'm not a mindreader and can forecast these stupid baggin' matches. I don't have access to the internet at my desk at work so I can't keep up with everything. 893frustrated.gif

I disagree...I believe you do have the ability to forcast stupid baggin' matches... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif...remember the good ol' dayz... cloud9.gif

Sorry, but I'm not a mindreader and can forecast these stupid baggin' matches. I don't have access to the internet at my desk at work so I can't keep up with everything. 893frustrated.gif

This certainly isn't greggy's fault and I didn't realize it was going to get so out of hand either. I thought perhaps that I could just get it all settled via PM when it happened. Greggy knew that I prefer to keep my information private and he was just trying to respect that. Thankfully he did step in when he saw it getting blown way out of proportion, and if I had been thinking, I would have tried to PM him earlier to do just that.

I disagree...I believe you do have the ability to forcast stupid baggin' matches... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif...remember the good ol' dayz... cloud9.gif

That's because I was involved. Now, this is my last post in this thread! There's nothing more I need to say.