• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic-Keys outed as Danny Dupcak by CBG

541 posts in this topic

does anybody here agree with phantom that i'm "bullying" him? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Here are the last pm's we exchanged after I pm'd you and asked what was going on.

SUPAPIMP: prove me wrong!

MY REPLY: What does that mean? I've already told you I'm not going to give out my personal information on a chat board and I shouldn't have to. I don't want to get the moderators involved, but you're accusing me of being a convicted felon in the open forum. How else am I supposed to deal with it? I've actually laughed at a lot of your posts and thought you were pretty funny, so I'm not sure where this is even coming from. Please delete or change your posts...that's a very serious accusation you're making and it is absolutely not true.

SUPAPIMP: you have no credibility, why should i, why are you hiding behind your id? if you don't answer my qustion now, then i'm sorry to say, i'm not deleting anything you asked for. BTW, go ahead an post my PM's, if you're not going to give me your info, then SOL. all my info is listed in my home page at this site.

MY REPLY: I'm not going to go around and around with you about this and I'm not going to give my private information out to someone on a chat board that I don't even know. It's just not going to happen. And if you won't delete the posts unless I do that, then that's your choice and I'm just going to report them to the moderators. I'm not sure what your issues are and I'd rather not do it, but that's your choice, not mine.

SUPAPIMP: report it then. like i said, ALL my info is in my home page here on the site. yours? no info, nada, zip, nothing, no cred! the ball is in your court, and your not looking any better by your PM's. what do you have to lose? my status/cred(# of posts) here speaks for itself.

MY REPLY: I told you I wasn't going to go around with you on this. I don't have to give my private information out to a stranger on the internet and I'm not going to be blackmailed into doing that by you. I hit the notify moderator button on your post in the CBG thread and on your post in the Political thread. I'm also going to pm the moderators with copies of these PM's with you trying to bully me into giving out personal information. I'll let the moderators deal with it. I'm done with you.

SUPAPIMP: whatever besides, i just checked your IP address and whaddya know!?!

MY REPLY: Good, the moderator will be able to check my IP address easily too. Like I said, I'm going to let them deal with it. I'm not sure why you decided to single me out but it's not cool.

I've been rated 9 times in the last half an hour...I suppose that's my fault too. Somebody kept shilling me down (I now suspect that was you and Rocketeer/JohnnyDouble with your shill accounts) and I would pm other members for help. But don't bother asking any of the members that I mentioned in my post above. Just keep being a jerk about it instead. You're a sad little man if this is all your have to do with you life.

news.gifhere's what i rated YOU 893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gif anymore dumbarse remarks or comments? 893naughty-thumb.gifmakepoint.gifpopcorn.gif

I guess you used your other 5-10 shill accounts to rate him a 1 as well?

you probably received the brunt of your rates when you've mentioned some forum members thought your were bug....i for one knew you weren't. that's all gossip.gifhi.gif

Why would people rate you because they think you are someone else? Has Bugaboo so damaged the sensabilities of right minded forumites or is there a vendetta against anyone that has even a hint of syntax equivalant to that of a Bugaboo post?

How come rates aren't based on the merits of a forum poster or the content of their posts instead of based on who the forumite is believed to be a shill for?

Here is the thread where pimpboy is outed in regards to all the shill id's he owns on the board. Since mr mean is almost definitely a shill for someone else, take it for what it's worth.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=comicgen&Number=365829&Forum=All_Forums&Words=hmmmm&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=3weeks&Main=357149&Search=true#Post365829

He's saying in his pm's that he's going to keep accusing me of being a convicted felon in the forum and refused to change his post unless I provide him with all my personal information. To me, that is bullying and trolling. 893naughty-thumb.gif

How would you like it if someone had made serious accusations like that when you were a fairly new member in here?

How come rates aren't based on the merits of a forum poster or the content of their posts

Because if they were....I'd have no stars at all. frown.gif

No, you would have the one star that you truly deserve! tongue.gif

I feel I should point out that no-one on this board HAS to reveal their i.d. You may have less credibility, but so? Phantom is one of many who don't - and for starters doesn't post like Hammer did. Everyone does have a right to their privacy - this is a public Forum, remember?

Cue me being flamed.

Why would people rate you because they think you are someone else? Has Bugaboo so damaged the sensabilities of right minded forumites or is there a vendetta against anyone that has even a hint of syntax equivalant to that of a Bugaboo post?

How come rates aren't based on the merits of a forum poster or the content of their posts instead of based on who the forumite is believed to be a shill for?

some people just don't like bugaboo for his STRONG political opinions. confused-smiley-013.gif

I feel I should point out that no-one on this board HAS to reveal their i.d. You may have less credibility, but so? Phantom is one of many who don't - and for starters doesn't post like Hammer did. Everyone does have a right to their privacy - this is a public Forum, remember?

Cue me being flamed.

Agreed....I don't know what the big deal is anyways. People think that he is hammer solely based on the fact that he has so many rates. People get rated for many reasons. One is based on content...one is based on shilling up or down....one is based on beggin' whether privately or in a subtle or non-subtle way on the forums. BTW....how does one truly prove who they are on a message board? IP address? Unreliable, as some have non-static addresses which changes all the time. Plus, I know of situations if which members set up accounts for others to use! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

if you thought the "HUSH" storyline was good, i'm actually daniel dupcak and comic-keys! 893whatthe.gifshocked.gif893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif i've exposed myself BWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! 27_laughing.gif

If you expose yourself again, I will notify the mods, and the proper authorities! grin.gif

By the way, I just started reading this thread, but I also rated Phantom a one, because it is just so obvious... hi.gif