• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic-Keys outed as Danny Dupcak by CBG

541 posts in this topic

I hear what you're saying. And just to clarify one point, just because someone doesn't provide personal information doesn't mean I disrespect them, it just means I don't give them much respect (usually). Is that making sense? I'm not saying that someone is "wrong" for not posting info, I'm just saying that their opinion doesn't carry much weight in my eyes, or as much weight as someone who discloses who they are anyway.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifsorry.gif

Sigh...do I have to out you to give you some "cred"?

He's an ego maniac with an inferiority complex. insane.gif

And you guys love me anyway... cloud9.gif

And you guys love me anyway... cloud9.gif

Who are you REALLY?!?! mad.gif

27_laughing.gif

Will the real Chuck R. please stand up? acclaim.gif

OMG! It's all making sense....The wonderfully vivid stories, the insight into the comic industry, the TPB sales, the pony-tail!

THE HORROR! THE HORROR!!!!!! shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

I hear what you're saying. And just to clarify one point, just because someone doesn't provide personal information doesn't mean I disrespect them, it just means I don't give them much respect (usually). Is that making sense? I'm not saying that someone is "wrong" for not posting info, I'm just saying that their opinion doesn't carry much weight in my eyes, or as much weight as someone who discloses who they are anyway.

Whether you want to respect me or not is your choice, but the very least I would expect from someone who doesn't know me (and when I've done nothing wrong) is common courtesy. Saddly, you failed in that regard too as you proved earlier when this all started. Some of you act like it's a gift from Heaven itself when you provide your personal information. It's not, and I'm not going to respect someone just for doing it or put more weight on what they have to say. If you feel the only way you can respect someone on here is if they give out their private information, then I'm not mad about it, I just feel sorry for you. And I'll consider myself in good company with Lighthouse.

Whether you want to respect me or not is your choice, but the very least I would expect from someone who doesn't know me (and when I've done nothing wrong) is common courtesy. Saddly, you failed in that regard too as you proved earlier when this all started. Some of you act like it's a gift from Heaven itself when you provide your personal information. It's not. If you feel the only way you can respect someone on here is if they give out their private information, then I'm not mad about it, I just feel sorry for you. And I'll consider myself in good company with Lighthouse.

I think you're a tool... And I don't know that I appreciate you trying to suggest that we are alike...

But since greggy vouched for you, that's good enough for me. When the oyabun of the Vancouver Triad speaks, I know better than to question him...

I must admit... I don't see how anyone could possibly think you were Hammer though... That's just ridiculous... I mean it's obvious you're one of Joanna's many shills... confused-smiley-013.gif

And back to the topic at hand... did anyone EVER indicate when this issue of CBG was supposed to be out?

I think you're a tool... And I don't know that I appreciate you trying to suggest that we are alike...

But since greggy vouched for you, that's good enough for me. When the oyabun of the Vancouver Triad speaks, I know better than to question him...

I must admit... I don't see how anyone could possibly think you were Hammer though... That's just ridiculous... I mean it's obvious you're one of Joanna's many shills... confused-smiley-013.gif

And back to the topic at hand... did anyone EVER indicate when this issue of CBG was supposed to be out?

I didn't say that we were alike. All I said is that I consider myself in good company because neither of us supply personal information...which actually speaks favorably of you and doesn't say much about me. These boards are a wonderful source of information and laughs, and I think there are a lot of great and knowledgeable posters on them. I'm still not sure where I took the wrong turn in here, but I enjoyed the boards more as a lurker, so I'll just return to that and hopefully there are no hard feelings.

I didn't say that we were alike. All I said is that I consider myself in good company because neither of us supply personal information...which actually speaks favorably of you and doesn't say much about me. I'm still not sure where I took the wrong turn in here.

I think the House was joking makepoint.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

So... who's going to do the "CBG #****- comic-keys expose!!" featured listing? I bet you could keep that listing up since it's a valid description of the contents of the issue in question.

I heard supa is speculating very heavily on this CBG issue. Perhaps he can run such an auction. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If you feel the only way you can respect someone on here is if they give out their private information, then I'm not mad about it, I just feel sorry for you.

foreheadslap.gif If you got that idea from what I've said in my last several posts then maybe this will help? confused-smiley-013.gif

I gave you a hard time based on you being so wrapped up in "stars" that you would actually ask people (via PM) to rate you 5 stars. I never had any reason to believe you were Hammer and never even hinted that I thought you were. I don't dislike you because I think you're Hammer or because you don't provide personal information. I dislike you because you're pathetic. wink.gif

I can think of a handful of forums members who have petitioned through PM's for more stars. I can't believe the # of conversations about them, and the # of people who obviously really do care about them.

Brian

If you feel the only way you can respect someone on here is if they give out their private information, then I'm not mad about it, I just feel sorry for you.

foreheadslap.gif If you got that idea from what I've said in my last several posts then maybe this will help? confused-smiley-013.gif

I gave you a hard time based on you being so wrapped up in "stars" that you would actually ask people (via PM) to rate you 5 stars. I never had any reason to believe you were Hammer and never even hinted that I thought you were. I don't dislike you because I think you're Hammer or because you don't provide personal information. I dislike you because you're pathetic. wink.gif

Perhaps you should take your own advice, because that's what you've essentially been saying in several of your recent posts...and your denial of it simply makes me feel even more sorry for you. However, your arrogance and personality only confirm that you're beneath me anyway.

So... who's going to do the "CBG #****- comic-keys expose!!" featured listing? I bet you could keep that listing up since it's a valid description of the contents of the issue in question.

I heard supa is speculating very heavily on this CBG issue. Perhaps he can run such an auction. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

shhhhhh......damn you BOC! blush.gif

Perhaps you should take you own advice, because that's what you've essentially been saying in several of your recent posts...and your denial of it simply makes me feel even more sorry for you. However, your arrogance and personality only confirm that you're beneath me anyway.

Go back to lurking, you're better at it. thumbsup2.gif