• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic-Keys outed as Danny Dupcak by CBG

541 posts in this topic

if you thought the "HUSH" storyline was good, i'm actually daniel dupcak and comic-keys! 893whatthe.gifshocked.gif893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif i've exposed myself BWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! 27_laughing.gif

If you expose yourself again, I will notify the mods, and the proper authorities! grin.gif

By the way, I just started reading this thread, but I also rated Phantom a one, because it is just so obvious... hi.gif

Boy, if you guys only knew the truth! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif This thread is so ridiculous that it's hilarious! grin.gif

if you thought the "HUSH" storyline was good, i'm actually daniel dupcak and comic-keys! 893whatthe.gifshocked.gif893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif i've exposed myself BWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! 27_laughing.gif

If you expose yourself again, I will notify the mods, and the proper authorities! grin.gif

By the way, I just started reading this thread, but I also rated Phantom a one, because it is just so obvious... hi.gif

Am I missing something here? confused.gif

Why would people rate you because they think you are someone else? Has Bugaboo so damaged the sensabilities of right minded forumites or is there a vendetta against anyone that has even a hint of syntax equivalant to that of a Bugaboo post?

How come rates aren't based on the merits of a forum poster or the content of their posts instead of based on who the forumite is believed to be a shill for?

There have been a few members who repeatedly kept coming back under shill accounts after being banned, with comic-keys/Methuselah/Hammer/BlackShotzky/MrNice/etc/etc being the most persistent one. Identity misdirection has become a way of life for him, so pleas of innocence aren't enough to discount the possibility of a shill. However, it is inappropriate for people to accuse you until they have more solid evidence; there's nothing Hammer loved more than for someone to mis-accuse the wrong person, or to accuse one of his shills before there was more solid evidence that it was him.

He's saying in his pm's that he's going to keep accusing me of being a convicted felon in the forum and refused to change his post unless I provide him with all my personal information. To me, that is bullying and trolling. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Yea it is a bit trollish

How would you like it if someone had made serious accusations like that when you were a fairly new member in here?

You're asking the wrong person since I've always kept my real name and e-mail address in my forum profile...and even knowing it was all in there...I've repeatedly done my best to publicly expose the convicted felon that is the topic of this thread, inviting personal and legal threats from him in the process. It's probably foolish pride, but I prefer to keep one identity and not hide my real one...it's probably useless to do so in this information society anyway, anybody can find anybody if they really want to.

i'm not trolling, confused.gif i have all the PM's. my personal info is on my home page as of you too. i've asked "phantom" his email address, and all i got was back peddling disinformation....what does he have to hide if it's not him? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif i even stated, that i'll issue a public apology if i'm wrong, and still nothing, zip, nada. foreheadslap.gif

well if you know something then speak out foolio! mad.gifsumo.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif
Guy's not hammer! I've dealt with him before. I can't understand why people think that it's hammer? Hammer's posting is so obvious. Look at his tone on the CPG forums compared to here. You think that he can change it at will.

P.S. Speculate as much as you want but don't ask for his ID. Not gonna happen!

i'm not trolling, confused.gif i have all the PM's. my personal info is on my home page as of you too. i've asked "phantom" his email address, and all i got was back peddling disinformation....what does he have to hide if it's not him? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif i even stated, that i'll issue a public apology if i'm wrong, and still nothing, zip, nada. foreheadslap.gif

Some people just want to remain private...maybe they've been robbed, cheated, or stolen from. Who knows why they're that way, they just are...I guess most just err on the side of caution. Some people on here might not want others to know where they live because they're afraid people might come and steal their comics. Why do people have unlisted phone numbers? I dunno, some people just do...there are dozens of legitimate reasons why people want to remain hidden.

I haven't been reading these posts very much...

(There's just too many...)

But if we're guessing who Phantom is...

I'd say his avatar looks like Beavis in the dark...

and the only guy with a Beavis avatar... is Bonds25.