• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic-Keys outed as Danny Dupcak by CBG

541 posts in this topic

smith,

it's like this, aces has over 1900 posts yet he's been only rated 39 times. now on the other hand, phantom is at or over 50 rates with under 130 posts. 893whatthe.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif you do the math and figure it out. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

supapimp

I've been rated 9 times in the last half an hour...I suppose that's my fault too. Somebody kept shilling me down (I now suspect that was you and Rocketeer/JohnnyDouble with your shill accounts) and I would pm other members for help. But don't bother asking any of the members that I mentioned in my post above. Just keep being a jerk about it instead. You're a sad little man if this is all your have to do with you life.

I've been rated 9 times in the last half an hour...I suppose that's my fault too. Somebody kept shilling me down (I now suspect that was you and Rocketeer/JohnnyDouble with your shill accounts) and I would pm other members for help. But don't bother asking any of the members that I mentioned in my post above. Just keep being a jerk about it instead. You're a sad little man if this is all your have to do with you life.

news.gifhere's what i rated YOU 893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gif anymore dumbarse remarks or comments? 893naughty-thumb.gifmakepoint.gifpopcorn.gif

smith,

it's like this, aces has over 1900 posts yet he's been only rated 39 times. now on the other hand, phantom is at or over 50 rates with under 130 posts. 893whatthe.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif you do the math and figure it out. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

supapimp

I'm not sure what the correlation is between the those numbers and what my point is, but if I "do the math" then I will have roughly 39 rates by the time I have roughly 130 posts.

So what exactly is it that you mean to imply?

news.gifhere's what i rated YOU 893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gif anymore dumbarse remarks or comments? 893naughty-thumb.gifmakepoint.gifpopcorn.gif

So what? I tried to ask you via pm last night what was going on, and all you did was try to bully me into providing you with all my personal information to prove who I was. You may be an insufficiently_thoughtful_person, but I'm not going to give personal information out on the internet to somebody I don't know and have never met.

Just because I'm one of the hundreds of members that don't have information in my profile...THIS is your reason for saying that I'm Dupcak? You are really a pathetic little troll.