• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic-Keys outed as Danny Dupcak by CBG

541 posts in this topic

I disagree. I find Red's pictures far more entertaining than the ranting and whining of Star Whores. Maybe you should take that "thumbsup2.gif" and put it someplace more appropriate?

There's no accounting for taste. And I'm glad to see you're not a Star Whore...although it's painfully obvious from your posts that you are an attention whore. thumbsup2.gif

I think that's rather a good, if not BRILLIANT, name for this thread, or at least the last 25 pages of it. So what next......

Star Whores Episode 1: The Phantom Menace??????????

Hmmmm.....I don't know. But "The Stupid, The Sad, and The Ugly" would certainly apply for you. thumbsup2.gif

Ouch!!! Owwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your majesty!!! SO SWIFTIAN IN IT'S RAPIER- LIKE SUBTLETY!!! I HAVE NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER, BEEN SO UTTERLY HUMILIATED IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!

Seriously, I fear that I must prostrate myself at the feet of the WORLD'S GREATEST LIVING COMEDIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This would be some of that "Sad" part of the title. thumbsup2.gif

At least I was making a vain attempt to be amusing and ironic, rather than being feebly petulant, sanctimonious and trite.

This would be some of that "Stupid" part of the title.

Post a picture of yourself and complete the trifecta. thumbsup2.gif

Hmmmmm. I'm not sure how you gleaned stupidity from that comment, or why posting childish barbs about peoples' appearances constitutes intelligent and mature behaviour.

If you want to take the high ground, I suggest a tiny modicum of self- deprecation or humour, or preferably abstainment from this thread.

Fact is, you silly , that I'm only having a laugh. I've just returned from the pub, I've had a few, and I thought a little banter would end the evening nicely.

You do need to lighten up a little if you want acceptance on these boards, Phantom old boy. Remember I defended your right to privacy on this thread earlier on. But that was then, and if you don't like having the p.iss taken out of you then either laugh it off and try to be witty or shaddap.

I have to admit that this lame little exchange makes me hanker for Hammer. At least he was entertaining. Psychotic and obnoxious, but entertaining.

I guess you ain't Hammer, Mr. Phantom.

The next time I want advice from a stupid drunk, you'll be the first one I call. thumbsup2.gif

And I always find it humorous when people like you get all bent out of shape when the jabs are aimed at them, but expect the person their jabbing to laugh it off.

The more you talk the more pathetic you sound. I suggest you sleep it off and enroll in an AA program first thing in the morning. thumbsup2.gif

And to think I was yelled at yesterday for pointing out what a dork this Phantom guy is. The only substantial thing this guy has done is severely lowered the value of Greggy's endorsements... frown.gif

Make no mistake about it...people yelled at you because you're an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I respond in kind with what I receive. You want to be an insufficiently_thoughtful_person and insult or attack me, then quit crying and whining when you get back the same. And all Greggy did was verify that I'm not hammer, nothing else, so quit trying to blame him for your own stupidity.