• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic-Keys outed as Danny Dupcak by CBG

541 posts in this topic

So... who's going to do the "CBG #****- comic-keys expose!!" featured listing? I bet you could keep that listing up since it's a valid description of the contents of the issue in question.

I had actually thought of that as well. Would it be within eBay rules if , in the description, you had the whole article written out?

Chris

I disagree. I find Red's pictures far more entertaining than the ranting and whining of Star Whores. Maybe you should take that "thumbsup2.gif" and put it someplace more appropriate?

There's no accounting for taste. And I'm glad to see you're not a Star Whore...although it's painfully obvious from your posts that you are an attention whore. thumbsup2.gif

I think that's rather a good, if not BRILLIANT, name for this thread, or at least the last 25 pages of it. So what next......

Star Whores Episode 1: The Phantom Menace??????????

Hmmmm.....I don't know. But "The Stupid, The Sad, and The Ugly" would certainly apply for you. thumbsup2.gif

Ouch!!! Owwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your majesty!!! SO SWIFTIAN IN IT'S RAPIER- LIKE SUBTLETY!!! I HAVE NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER, BEEN SO UTTERLY HUMILIATED IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!

Seriously, I fear that I must prostrate myself at the feet of the WORLD'S GREATEST LIVING COMEDIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This would be some of that "Sad" part of the title. thumbsup2.gif

At least I was making a vain attempt to be amusing and ironic, rather than being feebly petulant, sanctimonious and trite.

I disagree. I find Red's pictures far more entertaining than the ranting and whining of Star Whores. Maybe you should take that "thumbsup2.gif" and put it someplace more appropriate?

There's no accounting for taste. And I'm glad to see you're not a Star Whore...although it's painfully obvious from your posts that you are an attention whore. thumbsup2.gif

I think that's rather a good, if not BRILLIANT, name for this thread, or at least the last 25 pages of it. So what next......

Hmmmm.....I don't know. But "The Stupid, The Sad, and The Ugly" would certainly apply for you. thumbsup2.gif

Ouch!!! Owwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your majesty!!! SO SWIFTIAN IN IT'S RAPIER- LIKE SUBTLETY!!! I HAVE NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER, BEEN SO UTTERLY HUMILIATED IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!

Seriously, I fear that I must prostrate myself at the feet of the WORLD'S GREATEST LIVING COMEDIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of sad, what's up with all the "thumbsup2.gif"?

Why are you so concerned with it? Did a smiling pervert molest you with their thumb at some point in your life? thumbsup2.gif

Why are you so concerned with it? Did a smiling pervert molest you with their thumb at some point in your life? thumbsup2.gif

Are you trying to tell us something?

At least I was making a vain attempt to be amusing and ironic, rather than being feebly petulant, sanctimonious and trite.

This would be some of that "Stupid" part of the title.

Post a picture of yourself and complete the trifecta. thumbsup2.gif

Oh man another Chris got 500! 893frustrated.gif

You don't even know how long I've been waiting for that...... smile.gif

sumo.gif

Just wait till we get to 1000!

shocked.gif Oh God please no! shocked.gif

27_laughing.gif

No, but I bet your therapist could. thumbsup2.gif

Look, Smiling Pervert,if you're trying to put us to sleep with your monotone drivel so you can bust out your "Naughty Thumb" and have your way with us in our sedated states... well, just remember--

sleeping.gif

Look, Smiling Pervert,if you're trying to put us to sleep with your monotone drivel so you can bust out your "Naughty Thumb" and have your way with us in our sedated states... well, just remember--

sleeping.gif

Did your therapist tell you that projecting and venting like this would help? thumbsup2.gif

sleeping.gif

Did your therapist tell you that projecting and venting like this would help? thumbsup2.gif

"No" means NO, Smiling Pervert! Keep your thumbs to yourself.

This would be some of that "Stupid" part of the title.

Post a picture of yourself and complete the trifecta. thumbsup2.gif

Hmmmmm. I'm not sure how you gleaned stupidity from that comment, or why posting childish barbs about peoples' appearances constitutes intelligent and mature behaviour.

If you want to take the high ground, I suggest a tiny modicum of self- deprecation or humour, or preferably abstainment from this thread.

Fact is, you silly , that I'm only having a laugh. I've just returned from the pub, I've had a few, and I thought a little banter would end the evening nicely.

You do need to lighten up a little if you want acceptance on these boards, Phantom old boy. Remember I defended your right to privacy on this thread earlier on. But that was then, and if you don't like having the p.iss taken out of you then either laugh it off and try to be witty or shaddap.

I have to admit that this lame little exchange makes me hanker for Hammer. At least he was entertaining. Psychotic and obnoxious, but entertaining.

I guess you ain't Hammer, Mr. Phantom.

sleeping.gif

"No" means NO, Smiling Pervert! Keep your thumbs to yourself.

Is that what you told him as he was having his way with you? thumbsup2.gif