• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic-Keys outed as Danny Dupcak by CBG

541 posts in this topic

So... who's going to do the "CBG #****- comic-keys expose!!" featured listing? I bet you could keep that listing up since it's a valid description of the contents of the issue in question.

I heard supa is speculating very heavily on this CBG issue. Perhaps he can run such an auction. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Great idea! thumbsup2.gif

Buy a case of this issue Supa and run one book at a time per week.

That should take the better part of a year, no? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It has to be one of the most contentious threads I've seen in a long time. So many fights on so many subjects all piled one on top of the other. Perhaps it needs to simply fade away to page 20.

It's ridiculous. It's gotten to the point where we may need a Hissy Fit/Flame Forum. I'm disappointed & ashamed of all the participants. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Two questions:

1) How is this different from any OTHER thread on the forum??

Well, that's really it.

Perhaps if you would just let it drop, it would. thumbsup2.gif

zombie.jpg

thumbsup2.gif

Not anymore!

Actually back to topic.Hammer2 as he is called on the CPG boards has developed a following of posters who love his "Informative" and "Factual" info in the general comics section, listed under scam artist uncovered? somthing like that.

This goes back to that whole "letting it drop" thing I mentioned. By the way, a few pictures every now and then can be funny and a good thing, but you've actually managed to beat that dead horse into glue. thumbsup2.gif

I disagree. I find Red's pictures far more entertaining than the ranting and whining of Star Whores. Maybe you should take that "thumbsup2.gif" and put it someplace more appropriate?

Not anymore!

Actually back to topic.Hammer2 as he is called on the CPG boards has developed a following of posters who love his "Informative" and "Factual" info in the general comics section, listed under scam artist uncovered? somthing like that.

if they like the crook so much, i'd like to see them purchase some of his PLOD's pedigree's. 893whatthe.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Perhaps if you would just let it drop, it would. thumbsup2.gif

zombie.jpg

thumbsup2.gif

Not anymore!

Why don't you go regale them with your tales of Cleaning and Pressing, Dupcak Jr.???

This goes back to that whole "letting it drop" thing I mentioned. By the way, a few pictures every now and then can be funny and a good thing, but you've actually managed to beat that dead horse into glue. thumbsup2.gif

It's rather hard to argue with such a toweringly intellectual appraisal such as that one.

I disagree. I find Red's pictures far more entertaining than the ranting and whining of Star Whores. Maybe you should take that "thumbsup2.gif" and put it someplace more appropriate?

There's no accounting for taste. And I'm glad to see you're not a Star Whore...although it's painfully obvious from your posts that you are an attention whore. thumbsup2.gif

Not anymore!

if they like the crook so much, i'd like to see them purchase some of his PLOD's pedigree's. 893whatthe.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

893whatthe.gif