• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic-Keys outed as Danny Dupcak by CBG

541 posts in this topic

I disagree. I find Red's pictures far more entertaining than the ranting and whining of Star Whores. Maybe you should take that "thumbsup2.gif" and put it someplace more appropriate?

There's no accounting for taste. And I'm glad to see you're not a Star Whore...although it's painfully obvious from your posts that you are an attention whore. thumbsup2.gif

Is this news for anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Sorry, Phantom. This Grand Revelation, like so many things in your life, has come up short.

This goes back to that whole "letting it drop" thing I mentioned. By the way, a few pictures every now and then can be funny and a good thing, but you've actually managed to beat that dead horse into glue. thumbsup2.gif

It's rather hard to argue with such a toweringly intellectual appraisal such as that one.

It is, isn't it? thumbsup2.gif

I disagree. I find Red's pictures far more entertaining than the ranting and whining of Star Whores. Maybe you should take that "thumbsup2.gif" and put it someplace more appropriate?

There's no accounting for taste. And I'm glad to see you're not a Star Whore...although it's painfully obvious from your posts that you are an attention whore. thumbsup2.gif

I think that's rather a good, if not BRILLIANT, name for this thread, or at least the last 25 pages of it. So what next......

Star Whores Episode 1: The Phantom Menace??????????

I think that's rather a good, if not BRILLIANT, name for this thread, or at least the last 25 pages of it. So what next......

ROFL! Bag o' the day! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Is this news for anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Sorry, Phantom. This Grand Revelation, like so many things in your life, has come up short.

I never said it was new or a grand revelation. You see, "painfully obvious" means that it's easy to see. gossip.gif

Sorry that slam didn't work out so well for ya. thumbsup2.gif

Oooooo.... ooo.gif

I felt the pain on that one way over here. tonofbricks.gif

Is this news for anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

I never said it was new or a grand revelation. You see, "painfully obvious" means that it's easy to see. gossip.gif

So, are you just planning on giving updates on EVERYTHING that is already common knowledge? When are you getting to the part where you were PM-ing people begging for stars? 27_laughing.gif

Oooooo.... ooo.gif

I felt the pain on that one way over here. tonofbricks.gif

makepoint.gifstooges.gif

Hmmmm.....I don't know. But "The Stupid, The Sad, and The Ugly" would certainly apply for you. thumbsup2.gif

Is this news for anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

So, are you just planning on giving updates on EVERYTHING that is already common knowledge? When are you getting to the part where you were PM-ing people begging for stars? 27_laughing.gif

I thought attention whores liked having the spotlight on them. thumbsup2.gif

Hmmmm.....I don't know. But "The Stupid, The Sad, and The Ugly" would certainly apply for you. thumbsup2.gif

Ouch!!! Owwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your majesty!!! SO SWIFTIAN IN IT'S RAPIER- LIKE SUBTLETY!!! I HAVE NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER, BEEN SO UTTERLY HUMILIATED IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!

Seriously, I fear that I must prostrate myself at the feet of the WORLD'S GREATEST LIVING COMEDIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this news for anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

They do.... and your point is.... ?

Ouch!!! Owwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your majesty!!! SO SWIFTIAN IN IT'S RAPIER- LIKE SUBTLETY!!! I HAVE NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER, BEEN SO UTTERLY HUMILIATED IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!

Seriously, I fear that I must prostrate myself at the feet of the WORLD'S GREATEST LIVING COMEDIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This would be some of that "Sad" part of the title. thumbsup2.gif

Is this news for anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

They do.... and your point is.... ?

I simply answered the question. And the point was to get more attention on you. thumbsup2.gif

This would be some of that "Sad" part of the title. thumbsup2.gif

Speaking of sad, what's up with all the "thumbsup2.gif"?