• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic-Keys outed as Danny Dupcak by CBG

541 posts in this topic

If you feel the only way you can respect someone on here is if they give out their private information, then I'm not mad about it, I just feel sorry for you.

foreheadslap.gif If you got that idea from what I've said in my last several posts then maybe this will help? confused-smiley-013.gif

I gave you a hard time based on you being so wrapped up in "stars" that you would actually ask people (via PM) to rate you 5 stars. I never had any reason to believe you were Hammer and never even hinted that I thought you were. I don't dislike you because I think you're Hammer or because you don't provide personal information. I dislike you because you're pathetic. wink.gif

Perhaps you should take you own advice, because that's what you've essentially been saying in several of your recent posts...and your denial of it simply makes me feel even more sorry for you. However, your arrogance and personality only confirm that you're beneath me anyway.

Go back to lurking, you're better at it. thumbsup2.gif

See what I mean...you're beneath me. gossip.gif

Hey, Boc -- should we petition the mods to lock this thread so that no more stupid fights break out?

You know what? That is the best idea I've heard in a long while. Let's do it! thumbsup2.gif

It has to be one of the most contentious threads I've seen in a long time. So many fights on so many subjects all piled one on top of the other. Perhaps it needs to simply fade away to page 20.

Hey, Boc -- should we petition the mods to lock this thread so that no more stupid fights break out?

You know what? That is the best idea I've heard in a long while. Let's do it! thumbsup2.gif

what about the "rant" thread too? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Excellent choice. It's all being rehashed again. They both need to go.

Speaking of going, I have to go to the dentist to get a crown, so ciao lads!

You've got my vote! hi.gif

It has to be one of the most contentious threads I've seen in a long time. So many fights on so many subjects all piled one on top of the other. Perhaps it needs to simply fade away to page 20.

It's ridiculous. It's gotten to the point where we may need a Hissy Fit/Flame Forum. I'm disappointed & ashamed of all the participants. 893naughty-thumb.gif

It's ridiculous. It's gotten to the point where we may need a Hissy Fit/Flame Forum. I'm disappointed & ashamed of all the participants. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Bump thumbsup2.gif

Bump thumbsup2.gif

Beneath smile.gif

Bump thumbsup2.gif

Beneath smile.gif

But wait! This thread had four stars so it must be good! 893whatthe.gif

Bump thumbsup2.gif

Beneath smile.gif

But wait! This thread had four stars so it must be good! 893whatthe.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif