• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave and the Bold #28 Club
7 7

810 posts in this topic

unlike SC 22 back in 2008 when i was able to quietly accumulate double digit quanties, the most BB 28's I had this year was 5, and all 5 have sold and sold quickly...

not really sure what guide is, but here are my sales

7.5...5K I believe

all within the last few months

last year I sold a 5.0 at $1250

I have been offered a 7.5 but the asking price is $8k. Given the 8.0 sale at $10k, does anyone see this as a reasonable price to pay for a nice looking 7.5 ?

Whether it's a fair price or not is hard to say but I can tell you that B+B #28 was the book that I heard asked for most at Mid Ohio con this past week.

Did you hear or see what copies were being sold for in >6.0 ?

Didn't see any above VG. I picked up two copies in the past month ath what I thought were decent prices but they were both low grade.

unlike SC 22 back in 2008 when i was able to quietly accumulate double digit quanties, the most BB 28's I had this year was 5, and all 5 have sold and sold quickly...

7.5...5K I believe

I have been offered a 7.5 but the asking price is $8k. Given the 8.0 sale at $10k, does anyone see this as a reasonable price to pay for a nice looking 7.5 ?

A 7.5 recently for $5K which was a friendly price. For $8K, it's a bit high...$6-7K will be a FMV for it. (thumbs u

It's pretty remarkable how few of these seem to be around over 4.5.

You can find an AF #15 in just about any grade on any given day,

but B&B #28's (SC #22 also) seem to be in short supply above 5.0.

It's pretty remarkable how few of these seem to be around over 4.5.

You can find an AF #15 in just about any grade on any given day,

but B&B #28's (SC #22 also) seem to be in short supply above 5.0.

Looks like prices need to rise more for high grades BB28 or SC22. Time will tell when them come out of the wood works. Green Lantern is the starting trend for the DC movies.

7.5...5K I believe

A 7.5 recently for $5K which was a friendly price. For $8K, it's a bit high...$6-7K will be a FMV for it. (thumbs u

Well whilst i would normally agree with you, given the fact that no copies are coming on the market and that the last 8.0 sold for $10k, i would think that $7k is now a minimum price for this book, especially in light of what people are saying regarding price hikes and scarcity.

Obviously if you know of copies that are being sold for $6k in 7.5, then i would revise my estimate and ideally love for you to pass on the lead to me so that i can purchase it. :wishluck:

7.5...5K I believe

Well whilst i would normally agree with you, given the fact that no copies are coming on the market and that the last 8.0 sold for $10k, i would think that $7k is now a minimum price for this book, especially in light of what people are saying regarding price hikes and scarcity.

Obviously if you know of copies that are being sold for $6k in 7.5, then i would revise my estimate and ideally love for you to pass on the lead to me so that i can purchase it. :wishluck:

That would be a good entry price for the 7.5. :wishluck: What I find interesting is BB28 contains the 4th appearance of SA Green Lantern and pre-dates GL1.

But GL #1 has a better cover so it is a moot point. lol

Uh, no.

I've never liked the covers for either B&B 28 or GL 1. It pained me to look at my copies.

I don't mind the B+B cover so much, even if the concept is intended for children. Something about that grey cover that I find appealing. The prototype Captain America shield at the center of Starro is pretty neat too.

lol

But GL #1 has a better cover so it is a moot point. lol

Uh, no.

I've never liked the covers for either B&B 28 or GL 1. It pained me to look at my copies.

Based on the grades they were in, I would have suffered through it............ (thumbs u