• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Susan Cicconi

266 posts in this topic

Ya know...I started this thread....And I would personally like to say Susan can kiss my ....When she is "evaluating" a book...she says "OH, i can make it look wonderful..."/// Ok, how do you define wonderful? She needs to catch up with whats been going on in the last few years with CGC and restoration in general. She is still stuck in her mid 80's mentality. She is more talk than anything else...The two books she restored for me only increased no more than 2 points in grade...Her excuse..."Oh, CGC are very strict." Yeah..whatever, get with the times will ya!!

1000 pardons if I'm asking this and it's already been posted, but have you put up pics of the before/after on the books you're referring to? were they already high grade [ish] to begin with?

Ya know...I started this thread....And I would personally like to say Susan can kiss my ....When she is "evaluating" a book...she says "OH, i can make it look wonderful..."/// Ok, how do you define wonderful? She needs to catch up with whats been going on in the last few years with CGC and restoration in general. She is still stuck in her mid 80's mentality. She is more talk than anything else...The two books she restored for me only increased no more than 2 points in grade...Her excuse..."Oh, CGC are very strict." Yeah..whatever, get with the times will ya!!

1000 pardons if I'm asking this and it's already been posted, but have you put up pics of the before/after on the books you're referring to? were they already high grade [ish] to begin with?

I am not sure there were any "books". I think they are in his imagination. :screwy:

Thats how I read it also.So far you sound like some cyber thug wannabe.If Susan did some bad work for you show the books.If not why dont you crawl back into your alcohol induced delusions and STFU.

Because quite frankly your act is wearing very thin.

Yeah. Susan should've said, "Don't worry, Skip. After some brewski these 6.0's can look like 10.0's."

Beer_20aphrodisiac.jpg

Thats how I read it also.So far you sound like some cyber thug wannabe.If Susan did some bad work for you show the books.If not why dont you crawl back into your alcohol induced delusions and STFU.

Because quite frankly your act is wearing very thin.

holy h*ll, I'm a fan - the shadow knows pulls no punches.

What were the books?

You say "only increased no more than 2 points in grade". That is pretty off-the-cuff talk with the "no more than" thing.

What was the original grade and who determined it? What was the final grade and who determined it?

Saying just "no more than two grades" is not particularly an accurate barometer. What are the specifics? Do you have before/after images?

Saying just "no more than two grades" is not particularly an accurate barometer. What are the specifics? Do you have before/after images?

I agree, If your going to throw someone under the bus here, you need to come up with more info than just talk. Show some scans so we can see what your talking about.

DRX

I agree, If your going to throw someone under the bus here, you need to come up with more info than just talk. Show some scans so we can see what your talking about.

DRX

if I know nothing about the CGC boards, I do know this - you'd better back up what you have to say or you'll look like a famous pop star claiming he's had no plastic surgery, yet his nose is shrinking like a costanza appendage in a freezing pool.

the truth hurts. tell it.

The sad thing is that hit and run threads like this stick in the back of people's minds...

And then a few months/years down the road, someone will ask about Susan, and someone will innocently respond, "I don't know... but I've heard she's not as good as she used to be."

The sad thing is that hit and run threads like this stick in the back of people's minds...

And then a few months/years down the road, someone will ask about Susan, and someone will innocently respond, "I don't know... but I've heard she's not as good as she used to be."

This thread irked me because I was think that as well. It's a shame that someone has a gripe cannot deal with it on an adult level. Oh well, it is the internet.

This thread irked me because I was think that as well. It's a shame that someone has a gripe cannot deal with it on an adult level. Oh well, it is the internet.

Agreed. It's easy to anonymously bad mouth people on chat boards and ignore requests for specifics and scans.

Agreed. It's easy to anonymously bad mouth people on chat boards and ignore requests for specifics and scans.

+1 (thumbs u

It looks like slander at this point and if I was the forum admin I would boot this guy before Susan's lawyer starts asking questions. :baiting: