• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HBD Joe_ Collector

71 posts in this topic

I guess the only way to get JC back around here is to say that

Daredevil was the best movie of all time!

anyway HBD man, enjoy yer day.

(thumbs u

If that dont flush him out of the woodwork, nothing will. lol Seriously though, I hope hes o.k. I hope Grinders o.k. too.

H.B.D. anyway.

DRX

(thumbs u

If that dont flush him out of the woodwork, nothing will. lol Seriously though, I hope hes o.k. I hope Grinders o.k. too.

H.B.D. anyway.

DRX

+1 I was curious where Joe and Grinder have been. HBD Vince.

(thumbs u

H.B.D. anyway.

DRX

:applause::signfunny: HBD JC

What in the heck happened to comicgrinder too! (shrug)

And just remember there is a VCC coming up so you can spend all of your birthday loot on it! If the VCC elite let you. :kidaround:

Funny you should mention that, as I was at the bank today, depositing my massive birthday loot for quick application to the CC should I need it. I was actually thinking of buying a few comic books, since I haven't bought any in a very long while.

But who knows what evil plans the VCC has in store for me?

I wil say that it was fun buying from our resident forum legend during the last VCC, even if he only did it for charity's sake. :sorry: