• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets See those WWII Japanese Covers
8 8

915 posts in this topic

Back from Big Apple Con NYC, Nice show, good crowd. Maybe just tired from a hectic work week, so i didn't stay long (or take pics) -sorry. But, did pick up some books from Metro, and had a great conversation with the gang there. Really anticipating their Auction next week. Here's a Headline Comics with a story that must be read to be believed. A few splashes and a house ad to boot from the Prize line up.

Headline%20Comics%2014_zpsu0visw6e.jpg

Back from Big Apple Con NYC, Nice show, good crowd. Maybe just tired from a hectic work week, so i didn't stay long (or take pics) -sorry. But, did pick up some books from Metro, and had a great conversation with the gang there. Really anticipating their Auction next week. Here's a Headline Comics with a story that must be read to be believed. A few splashes and a house ad to boot from the Prize line up.

Love the Headline WW II covers!

Thanks. They really had some great War Covers in the run. IMHO, the War Covers on Headline rival the best of the Prize and Frankenstein run also by the publisher. They may not ever catch up price wise with those runs (a good thing?) but try finding most of them :D

Awesome book Corey!!!! Thanks for the interior shots as well!!!

Awesome book Corey!!!! Thanks for the interior shots as well!!!

I love this insane cover.