• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite Archie Covers
6 6

1,558 posts in this topic

At Costco yesterday and I saw a hard back book all about Archie covers, with lots of art and even a special page or two on the different artists who worked on Archie over the years. It looked pretty cool. I can't remember what it was called..... but I know where to find it :)

I didn't know so many different guys worked on Archie. I think I'll pick it up just to have a better history of Archie understanding.

On second thought, I'll put it on my chirstmas list for my wife to pick up for me. She loves to shop heh heh ....

At Costco yesterday and I saw a hard back book all about Archie covers, with lots of art and even a special page or two on the different artists who worked on Archie over the years. It looked pretty cool. I can't remember what it was called..... but I know where to find it :)

None at the Costco by me. :sorry: