• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HBD Detective27Kid

105 posts in this topic

I posted this in the GA thread, but my wife jokingly said that I now have as many "yesterdays" in the bank, as I likely have "tomorrows"... and, while it was meant to be fun, it really can put things in perspective!

I hope everyone is as thankful as I am each day, for being allowed to simply "wake up" and get out of bed... when you think about it, lots of folks goto sleep and don't ever get to wake up...

so, maybe say a little prayer before you goto sleep tonight, or say "thank you" to someone that helps you...or maybe be extra nice to someone you might not have recently... kiss your kids, your mom, your spouse and/or your dog...tell them you love them.... and most importantly, be happy!!!!!

I posted this in the GA thread, but my wife jokingly said that I now have as many "yesterdays" in the bank, as I likely have "tomorrows"... and, while it was meant to be fun, it really can put things in perspective!

I hope everyone is as thankful as I am each day, for being allowed to simply "wake up" and get out of bed... when you think about it, lots of folks goto sleep and don't ever get to wake up...

so, maybe say a little prayer before you goto sleep tonight, or say "thank you" to someone that helps you...or maybe be extra nice to someone you might not have recently... kiss your kids, your mom, your spouse and/or your dog...tell them you love them.... and most importantly, be happy!!!!!

:luhv::angel:

So did you wife get you those Nike ID shoes like I had on at SDCC?
are you kidding me? we are in an economic recession!!!!. we can't afford trivial items like that (but, yes, she did lol )

"kiss...your spouse and/or your dog"

I think many spouses would be insulted that you put them on the same level as the family pet. lol

you might be suprised...there was just a couple here in town that divorced and the custody battle was over their dog lol

Exactly, sometimes we take life for granted. good post to wake up to. (thumbs u

well folks, my Bday weekend starts in a bit... getting my son (6 year old "little dude") out of school in a few hours and we are driving to Miss to hang with Ciorac tonight...

then, off to billy parker's in the morn to get "ready" for the Florida vs LSU game...

Sunday, post lunch with the parkers, we will head back to Miss to watch a little evening NFL with Ponseti then Monday morn, back home...

all I can say is GO G A T O R S !

well folks, my Bday weekend starts in a bit... getting my son (6 year old "little dude") out of school in a few hours and we are driving to Miss to hang with Ciorac tonight...

then, off to billy parker's in the morn to get "ready" for the Florida vs LSU game...

Sunday, post lunch with the parkers, we will head back to Miss to watch a little evening NFL with Ponseti then Monday morn, back home...

all I can say is GO G A T O R S !

Sounds like an awesome week! :headbang: You gotta post a picture of the shoes too when you get the chance. Would like to see the colors on em :baiting: