• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tec' 27 found by this kid? Has this been posted?

78 posts in this topic

Well IF its real he should get a proper bag and board and stop handling it like it was a T-bone steak.
Yeah no sh(it).

I know if I had "found" it. First thing i'd do is stick four boards behind it in a mylite.

Then somehow someway send it off to CGC. If I could get over the "OMG IS IT GOING TO ARRIVE SAFE? etc".

Nice book if it's real, but jesus, not the way to handle a book like that, if it's real.

It looks to be about the right size so it isn't a famous first edition reprint and it is nice and thick.

Wonder if it's a reproduction.

That long pinky nail is creepy.

Hulk 181 is the same size as Detective 27? meh

If you look closely at the shot again, you can tell the Tec 27 is wider then the Hulk 181. However, I do agree with the others the way the kid was handling the book is off his rockers if the book is proven to be legit. Anyone else notice the backing board is not a golden age size, so it means that book is not adequately protected.

Hulk 181 is the same size as Detective 27? meh

If you look closely at the shot again, you can tell the Tec 27 is wider then the Hulk 181. However, I do agree with the others the way the kid was handling the book is off his rockers if the book is proven to be legit. Anyone else notice the backing board is not a golden age size, so it means that book is not adequately protected.

Plenty of books packaged that way at cons...

Long pinky nail = 1970's coke spoon

(I mean the era 1970s, not you)

(thumbs u

Never touch the stuff.

It looks to be about the right size so it isn't a famous first edition reprint and it is nice and thick.

I was thinking the same thing about the long finger nail

freddy.gif

Looks real. Who gives a kid a Tec 27? He has other comics so he isn't some newbie collector although the way he handles that book is frightening.

Maybe he is running cocaine for someone. More criminals have been turning their cash into comics to help avoid detection. Pick up some kilos and then find that comic book as your reward.

I was thinking the same thing about the long finger nail

freddy.gif

The kid's either a vampire or friggin Sabretooth with those nails of his doh!