• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SS Trading Post!
4 4

590 posts in this topic

I'm looking for 9.8 Umbrella Academy SS books. PM if you have any that you'd like to trade for cash money.

Might want to try the Want To Buy Forum. More folks look there. Technically, this is for trades only.

Willing to trade the following items

ASM40.jpg

asm546stanlee.jpg

asm602mckone.jpg

asm611cantes.jpg

herbtrimpewolverine.jpg

fallensonromitajr.jpg

suydamsketchUFF-1.jpg

I'm looking for a John Romita Jr Captain America Sketch SS, Neal Adams Batman or Captain America Sketch SS,Gene Colan Captain America Sketch SS or marvel key issues in the BA-MA SS pm me with any offers

Edited by Trey Cannon

color & by turner :D #1 cap with shield on the cover,#3 spider man with shield on cover

can be signed by others but my main goal could be turner & I'd be looking for a 9.8 But I'm open to 9.6 depending on price.... please pm :) thanks! I grabbed the variants when they came out but never was able to get them signed :(

Edited by synch

And I'm looking for Civil War #2 color variant CGC 9.8 SS must be Michael turner signature. It's the last CW I'm missing signed by him. Well unless you count: "Civil War 1 Wizard Authentic Edition" which is impossible to find in any condition. PM if you gott'em and want trade/$. :)

Here are some low end trades for you all to peep at.

IMG_20101107_211730.jpg

IMG_20101003_125945.jpg

IMG_20101003_130236.jpg

IMG_20101003_130431.jpg

Wolv #3 is a 9.6

IMG_20101107_212153.jpg

IMG_20101107_213509.jpg

IMG_20101218_140323.jpg

A 6.5 triple signed:

IMG_20101107_213041.jpg

I'm also interested in 9.8 chew comics. Silver Surfer V1 #3 and #4 must be 9.2 or higher. And anything else CGC SS 9.8 by Michael Turner (except I already have civil wars). PM me! Have a good day.

Trading one of my three copies...the only three copies on the census. Looking for other key 1st appearance books, SS or not. If interested, let's talk.

5655420671_b4e8d17d4a_b.jpg

I have this for trade. Preferably for a 9.8 tmc ss hulk 341, 343, 344 but all offers welcome :grin:

scan0082.jpg

In a trading mood...

X-Men #214

Signed by Barry Windsor Smith (never see another signing) & Chris Claremont

CGC SS 9.8

Looking for sketch covers? Amaze me in a PM...

Barry Windsor Smith (never see another signing) .

:( Why's that?

Long story short. His books were not supposed to be sold publically (or so it is stated) and he will not sign CGC SS books anymore. Sad deal, especially as he was paid per book and rather well.

Long story short. His books were not supposed to be sold publically (or so it is stated) and he will not sign CGC SS books anymore. Sad deal, especially as he was paid per book and rather well.

BWS- "I want my cake. I want to eat it too. Make it chocolate!"

[font:Arial Black]NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/font] :cry: