• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SS Trading Post!
4 4

590 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I got here a Hulk 181 7.5 CGC SS! and WHITE pages. :banana:

Signatures included are:

Len Wein (writer / creator of Wolverine)

Trimpe (artsit / co-creator of Wolverine)

Romita (designed Wolverine's costume / co-creator)

Stan Lee (creator of Hulk)

hulk181ss94.jpg

My apologies, I've attached a stock image as the book is currently in transit from CGC on it's way home.

This is one of the best 7.5's you'll see as the it was dropped about a grade according to appraisers due to a little bit of sliver ink on Wolverine's head that one of the sloppy artists got on there while signing. One of the risks you take when sending it away!!

Seeking a better CGC graded Hulk 181. Ideally a 9.0. I may consider tossing in a little extra $$. Open to other interesting offers for Avengers related and Spiderman keys.

PM me to inquire :)

Edited by pistol44

I have a boat load of sketches for trade. All books are slabbed (even though some pics don't show it). I'm looking for cast signed slabbed books (WD, Star Wars, Star Trek etc), EC books and/or lower grade raw Marvel keys (will send a list if you're interested). I have one very big sketch not posted here that I might trade for the right offer. PM me your offers if you see an item(s) you are interested in trading for.

Here's what I have left:

P1040465.jpg[/img]

c963a0c0.jpg[/img]

P1040367.jpg[/img]

P1040281.jpg[/img]

DSC_8968.jpg[/img]

P1040134.jpg[/img]

DSC_0736.jpg[/img]

AndrewMangum.jpg

Finch.jpg[/img]

P1020424.jpg[/img]

P1020416.jpg[/img]