• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SS Trading Post!
4 4

590 posts in this topic

Here's a few I'd be looking to trade as they don't really fit my collecting focus/I don't really have any attachment to them and a couple I'd let go of if the right book came along. I'm always looking for Adams or Wrightson stuff, Captain America and SS from creators I don't have. Mostly interested in SA/BA/CA, some moderns.

Here's a link to my site so you can see what I have already. http://home.comcast.net/~lscomics/site/?/photos/&PHPSESSID=7d51de076a7bcb2943f0d7db8d74f1e0

And one more to my WTB thread. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=60&Number=4389258&Searchpage=1&Main=205424&Words=lscomics&topic=0&Search=true#Post4389258

Batman417.jpg

Batman418.jpg

Batman419.jpg

Batman420.jpg

CaptainAmerica273.jpg

CaptainAmerica287.jpg

CaptainAmerica288.jpg

HouseofSecrets99.jpg

JSAClassified1.jpg

LibertyMeadows9.jpg

LibertyMeadows31.jpg

This one comes complete with a tape pull by Len Wein. lol

MarvelFeature11b.jpg

The back bottom corner of the slab is broken on this one.

MarvelZombiesAoD1.jpg

MarvelZombiesAoD3.jpg

NewAvengers14.jpg

NewAvengers15.jpg

Superman182.jpg

And here's the ones that I'd let loose of if something interesting was proposed.

AmazingSpider-Man59.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man1MA.jpg

IronMan55.jpg

WeirdFantasy164.jpg

Okay I hesitate to put this up on the trading block but if it goes to a Gene Colan fan, and of course I get something I value as much in return, I would be thrilled. I'm looking for a slabbed sketch in return.

Start your own jam piece.

P1040382.jpg[/img]

Here's a few I'd be looking to trade as they don't really fit my collecting focus/I don't really have any attachment to them and a couple I'd let go of if the right book came along. I'm always looking for Adams or Wrightson stuff, Captain America and SS from creators I don't have. Mostly interested in SA/BA/CA, some moderns.

Here's a link to my site so you can see what I have already. http://home.comcast.net/~lscomics/site/?/photos/&PHPSESSID=7d51de076a7bcb2943f0d7db8d74f1e0

And one more to my WTB thread. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=60&Number=4389258&Searchpage=1&Main=205424&Words=lscomics&topic=0&Search=true#Post4389258

Batman417.jpg

Batman418.jpg

Batman419.jpg

Batman420.jpg

CaptainAmerica273.jpg

CaptainAmerica287.jpg

CaptainAmerica288.jpg

HouseofSecrets99.jpg

JSAClassified1.jpg

LibertyMeadows9.jpg

LibertyMeadows31.jpg

MarvelFeature11b.jpg

MarvelZombiesAoD1.jpg

MarvelZombiesAoD3.jpg

NewAvengers14.jpg

NewAvengers15.jpg

Superman182.jpg

And here's the ones that I'd let loose of if something interesting was proposed.

AmazingSpider-Man59.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man1MA.jpg

IronMan55.jpg

WeirdFantasy164.jpg

I've had some PMs showing interest but no actual offers yet. Anyone?

Batman417.jpg

Batman418.jpg

Batman419.jpg

Batman420.jpg

CaptainAmerica273.jpg

CaptainAmerica287.jpg

CaptainAmerica288.jpg

HouseofSecrets99.jpg

JSAClassified1.jpg

LibertyMeadows9.jpg

LibertyMeadows31.jpg

MarvelFeature11b.jpg

MarvelZombiesAoD1.jpg

MarvelZombiesAoD3.jpg

NewAvengers14.jpg

NewAvengers15.jpg

Superman182.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man59.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man1MA.jpg

IronMan55.jpg

WeirdFantasy164.jpg

Weird Fantasy #16(#4) no longer available at this time.

I have 2 of these; would consider parting with one.... hm

asm238a.jpg

Just a note that this is still available.

I also have a similar copy in 9.4, but sans the Stan Lee sig. (just Jr & Sr)

I'd consider trades for something like Dale Keown Sketches/SS or early Amazing Spider-Man's (like Romita stuff) of equivalent value.

I finally have more than one sketch cover! Got a bunch back from CGC today that I had done at Heroes. Scott Blair did three different ones for me so I thought I would share the love a little and offer this one up for trade. Shoot me an offer if interested :)

i-MCdfR4Z-X2.jpg

I finally have more than one sketch cover! Got a bunch back from CGC today that I had done at Heroes. Scott Blair did three different ones for me so I thought I would share the love a little and offer this one up for trade. Shoot me an offer if interested :)

i-MCdfR4Z-X2.jpg

Is my wife around? :shy:

i-MCdfR4Z-X2.jpg

Ever seen a slab set on fire? That is what would happen at my house if my wife saw this show up :insane:

i-MCdfR4Z-X2.jpg

Ever seen a slab set on fire? That is what would happen at my house if my wife saw this show up :insane:

Yeah, i've been dying to get a Grimm Fairy Tales book, but i'd never be able to explain that one....... :(