• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SS Trading Post!
4 4

590 posts in this topic

I'm putting my X-Force #1 CGC 9.4 SS up on the trading block.

IMG_0844.jpg

I'm looking for some Wolverine CGC 9.8 SS books.

Nice book Sarah! :applause:

Since no one was interested in buying it,I thought I put it up for trade.

I need Wolverine:The Origin #4-#5 in CGC 9.8 SS to complete my Registry Set :wishluck:

civil war #1 or #3 variant ss for sale anyone ?.. WTB If I can I'd like to find one done in silver

pm offers anyways thanks :)

Thank you for those that sent me a pm I should also say that I am looking for the color versions only right now , not interested in the sketch variants (worship)

open to any Chew SS , WD SS , Invincible SS, or sketch covers with Marvel / Image characters

WD 11 CGC SS by Moore

20qxm4o.jpg

WD 83 CGC SS by Chandler Riggs (actor who plays Carl)

296cew0.jpg

would trade or sell this. thought i would offer here before that other site. the book got a 9.2 simply because of light ink on the back. i was going to have the back sketched and bring the grade up but i just have so many irons in the fire right now.

:medors005.jpg:

Will consider any offers for this and or a trade, I'm open to anything. I don't care if a sketch is slabbed, actually prefer it to be raw as I just appreciate the art work.

captain1.jpg

Also, I have a scan of the colored version of this somewhere but I need to track it down:

asmvillians.jpg

Got a bunch of books available for sale or trade. Here's a link to the sales thread, but trades will be considered on anything available. As stated in the first post, I like Stan Lee SS books, Sketch covers (Cassaday and Finch are among my favorites), and anything TMNT-related. Take a look.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4917902#Post4917902

I've got a 9.0 Frazetta Famous Funnies s/s that I'm tired of looking at.

Can I get the ASM 316 shipped? Or is that extra?

:roflmao:

I guess I don't get the joke.

I would be willing to trade the book and some cash as long as your Famous Funnies is at a reasonable price.