• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SS Trading Post!
4 4

590 posts in this topic

I finally have more than one sketch cover! Got a bunch back from CGC today that I had done at Heroes. Scott Blair did three different ones for me so I thought I would share the love a little and offer this one up for trade. Shoot me an offer if interested :)

i-MCdfR4Z-X2.jpg

Is my wife around? :shy:

Ever seen a slab set on fire? That is what would happen at my house if my wife saw this show up :insane:

Do it.

What's the worst that could happen?*

* Famous last words :shy:

I finally have more than one sketch cover! Got a bunch back from CGC today that I had done at Heroes. Scott Blair did three different ones for me so I thought I would share the love a little and offer this one up for trade. Shoot me an offer if interested :)

i-MCdfR4Z-X2.jpg

Is my wife around? :shy:

Ever seen a slab set on fire? That is what would happen at my house if my wife saw this show up :insane:

Do it.

What's the worst that could happen?*

* Famous last words :shy:

lol

Here are a two sketches that i'm willing to trade just back from WWChi,i'm looking for spider-man related sketches or any other cool sketches,cash is also welcome ;):news: Both sketches have been traded ! :headbang:Scan09_edited-1_1024.jpg Mike Deodato 38_edited-1_1024.jpg Humberto Ramos

Edited by comicjunkie

I figured I'd throw this one up here since I have two. Tied for second highest SS copy with only one higher at 9.0 and that one's in my collection. I'm always looking for Adams or Wrightson stuff, Captain America and SS from creators I don't have. Mostly interested in SA/BA/CA, some moderns, foreign editions with Adams and Wrightson covers mostly but I'll consider keys depending on what they are.

Here's a link to my site so you can see what I have already. http://home.comcast.net/~lscomics/site/?/photos/&PHPSESSID=7d51de076a7bcb2943f0d7db8d74f1e0

And one more to my WTB thread. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubb...rue#Post4389258

DetectiveComics411A.jpg