• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

why does walking dead#1 go for a good amount of coin?

147 posts in this topic

Shoot...hating the YANKEES is akin to hating Santa Claus! While 'Walking Dead' for example, won't be remembered 20 years from now, and still will have sucked.

Geeze, ZOMBIES? that S@#T had it's expiration date back in the 1970s', folks.

Shoot...hating the YANKEES is akin to hating Santa Claus! While 'Walking Dead' for example, won't be remembered 20 years from now, and still will have sucked.

:roflmao:Rolling into a Walking Dead appreciation thread and tossing feces like a spider monkey.

I woulda guessed you were a yankees fan even if you didn't mention it first.

yankee_steroids.jpg

Shoot...hating the YANKEES is akin to hating Santa Claus!

Since when did Santa become a souless husk of an entity that only existed because of Steinbrenner's excess? hm

While 'Walking Dead' for example, won't be remembered 20 years from now, and still will have sucked.

Well, there's no accounting for taste (as you've already proven), but the thriving state of the zombie genre is not derived merely from grossing out on brain-chomping reanimated corpses. It's about the human condition. It's about death and extermination. Such as man is fascinated by his beginning, so is he fascinated by his end.

But I sense this tirade is wasted upon its audience. hm

Can someone bury this id'jit?

ssaaddam.jpg

:eyeroll: I'm going to take a wild guess....you've never read any of the series before (shrug)

do superheroes have an expiration date?

Not yet....about 60+ years and counting.... :applause:

and yes, to hate the Yankees? is to hate America, apple pie, and muscle cars ...I mean, after all, they ARE the most famous, and historical, of ALL sports franchises ...and I meant ALL....GLOBAL....EVER!

Do you all hate the stars and stripes as well? hm

So should I take this to mean that:

hating the Yankees + loving Walking Dead =

a common denominator and just good common sense?

lol

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hm

no, rather i'd say that its more like... hating the Yanks + loving walking dead = truculent ignorance!

(thumbs u

So should I take this to mean that:

hating the Yankees + loving Walking Dead =

a common denominator and just good common sense?

lol

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hm

no, rather i'd say that its more like... hating the Yanks + loving walking dead = truculent ignorance!

(thumbs u

You are 100% right...the Yanks are the shining example of what proper conditioning and preparation can bring a sports franchise.

Ever since they have instituted the "Clemens Approach" they have been AAAA rated.

"Just back up a little bit more...there you go." :baiting:

yankee.jpg

do superheroes have an expiration date?

Not yet....about 60+ years and counting.... :applause:

and yes, to hate the Yankees? is to hate America, apple pie, and muscle cars ...I mean, after all, they ARE the most famous, and historical, of ALL sports franchises ...and I meant ALL....GLOBAL....EVER!

Do you all hate the stars and stripes as well? hm

Yah, but the Cowboys are god's team... just sayin

and yes, to hate the Yankees? I mean, after all, they ARE the most famous, and historical, of ALL sports franchises ...and I meant ALL....GLOBAL....EVER!

What???

You think people from the UK and 95% of Europe would relate more to the New York Yankees than Manchester United, Barcelona or Real Madrid?

:screwy:

and yes, to hate the Yankees? I mean, after all, they ARE the most famous, and historical, of ALL sports franchises ...and I meant ALL....GLOBAL....EVER!

What???

You think people from the UK and 95% of Europe would relate more to the New York Yankees than Manchester United, Barcelona or Real Madrid?

:screwy:

Booz,

This may be something you have never encountered before.

I have a lot of friends who are New Yorkers. Most of them are great people and I love them.

However, there are some New Yorkers that believe the extreme outer reaches of the known universe do not exceed the perimeter of their own navel.

It's just how it is.

Best,

Chris