• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: We Trick 'r Treat on Thursdays in OHIO - here's some pics

23 posts in this topic

Just got back from Trick 'r treat - nice evening for it - almost 70 degrees! Weather going downhill after tomorrow though...

Johnathan, the 2 year old,

Shuggy.jpg

Marcus,

DavyJones.jpg

Devon,

Ninja.jpg

and Logan

Dracula.jpg

and a really tall dude

Talldude.jpg

Anyone else have pictures?

We do Halloween here in PA in Thursday also. High School football is Friday night so that night is out and it just never seems to work on a Saturday.

No pics but I did see 1 Supergirl, 2 Batmen, a lot of Power Rangers, one Snake Eye and 2 Scooby Doos.

We do Halloween here in PA in Thursday also. High School football is Friday night so that night is out and it just never seems to work on a Saturday.

No pics but I did see 1 Supergirl, 2 Batmen, a lot of Power Rangers, one Snake Eye and 2 Scooby Doos.

Always on the Friday before Oct. 31 in this part of PA.

Yep. Here in lower Ohio, we are doing it today. In the day time.

That sucks. Vampires explode in the sunlight. :)

OK, where the hek are all you people? I'm in Cincinnati, kids doing the Halloween thing on Saturday. At least that's what my wife is telling me. (shrug)

I'm in Hillsboro. Only about 50 miles east of Cincy.

Maybe you just don't hear what your wife tells you.

But then again. Hillsboro and Cincy are entirely different worlds.

Yep. Here in lower Ohio, we are doing it today. In the day time.

That sucks. Vampires explode in the sunlight. :)

OK, where the hek are all you people? I'm in Cincinnati, kids doing the Halloween thing on Saturday. At least that's what my wife is telling me. (shrug)

I'm in Hillsboro. Only about 50 miles east of Cincy.

Maybe you just don't hear what your wife tells you.

But then again. Hillsboro and Cincy are entirely different worlds.

lol

My hearing is selective when it comes to the wife.

We did the same thing in this area. Here is some pics of my neice and nephews-

Briana getting psyched up to get candy -

hannahlochner.jpg

Little Frankie sitting with local kind candy lady. She always sits in the same place and oddly wears the same clothes. Frankie seems to be upset. but she seems nice enough though-

wtf_pics-old-granny.jpg

My Dad seemed to really enjoy the early holiday -

7162_1_bl.JPG

And so did his Dad -

grandpa_munster.jpg

The kid's mom got into it as well -

zombie_posh.jpg

One neighbor had the best candy so the treaters really went nuts -

Dawn08.jpg

When news got out that the neighbor had full packs of Twix, people came running -

photo_14_hires.jpg

That is when things started to get a bit out of hand for my girlfriend -

photo_02_hires.jpg

After that we decided to pack things up and go over her friends house. Traffic was crazy -

photo_12_hires.jpg

When got there, I saw her new baby for the first time

All and all, we had a great time.

What???? ahhhhhhhhh, All Hallows Eve is Saturday night??? However, nice and cute pics and glad you had fun, but I'm glad NC does not have such a whacked set of rules/laws for Halloween. The Cape Fear region is awesome for Halloween and we did the Haunted Battleship last Friday night ( USS North Carolina ), and the show Ghost Hunters was here last year doing a paranormal investigation on the battleship-cool stuff if your into "night vision TV".

Love the family tomega! lol!

Thanks humantorch, but those are my GRANDSONS. ;)

what were you dressed up as Granny?

No - didn't dress up... but while I'm probably older than a lot of you young whippersnappers on this Board, let's dispel the gray hair and cane association with the word Grandma... I'm a runner, got my first tattoo last year, and the last concert I went to was AC/DC. You're only as old as you feel!

ME and my youngest grandson Johnathan

Johnathans2ndbirthday015small.jpg

It's supposed to be 81 degrees on Halloween (tomorrow) in the Triangle area of NC. Our daughter is 15 months old, so we're not taking her around (IMO, it's tacky to take babies around so YOU can get the candy). She'll have her Halloween shirt on tomorrow, and will want to answer the door every time the doorbell rings tomorrow. :)