• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collecting things other then comics.

891 posts in this topic

I collect those too! Its such a time consuming hobby, sometimes i put in 60 hours a week tracking those lil things down.

Dude, just let me know what you're looking for and I'll help you. (thumbs u

Missed it by that much.

Nerfman, Nerf Critters, Nerf Mobiles

Pinball Machines (much heavier than comics)

009.jpg[/img]

008.jpg[/img]

Sweet looking pinballs. I try to stick mainly to 60's/70's machines but I would buy an Alien and Black Knight from the 80's if I could find the room to store them.

héhé thanks guy ! verry cool car to drive !

some info about this car :

Real RT not a clone

440 CI car

4 SPD car

DANA 60 4.10 SUPER AXLE PACKAGE CAR

original blue B5 color, black top, black stripe and white interior.

many other option on the car !

I love to drive it but i plan perhaps sell it for afford a Tec27. It is perhaps in my project...

Mopar or no car! That’s all I drove for about 25 years. I’ve had a: 1975 Coronet station wagon, 1972 Charger, 1972 Challenger, 1971 Satellite Sebring, 1975 Dart Custom, 1970 Dart Swinger (FC9 paint!), 1970 Satellite convertible (1 of 701 built, lowest production Plymouth that year), 1976 Dart Swinger. No big blocks, though.

I have been a collector for awhile now and i was thinking about what other people collect.

I collect:

Comics

Vintage TV Trays (found a sweet NM Pac-man 1980 TV tray at a flea market today)

stamps

Vintage Lunch Boxes

boardgames

I have a Ghostbusters TV tray from the saturday morning cartoon. 'The Real Ghostbusters'.

Sealed G1 Transformers

Oh my God. What I wouldn't give for them.

Currently I am trying to put together the Marvel G1 Transformers comic book run. I am pretty close and it is so fun to walk into a comic book shop and find a book missing from my collection.

If it is Transformers Generation 1 I tend to buy it. Toys, Comics, etc. I used to have a metel lunch box and hate that I have lost it.

I also collect Hot wheels.

nice rides you owned !

my list of mopar car is :

1973 challenger 318 car

dodge charger 383 4 barrel 1968 general lee

1974 360 4 speed plymouth cuda

and now the RT charger 69...

Nice ride! About five years ago I sold a 1971 440 six pack Superbee,with a 4 speed pistol grip like yours.Damn your car makes me miss mine all the more. :(