• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$1K - What book do you want?

110 posts in this topic

Here's a thought provoking question.

Assuming you HAVE to spend approximately one thousand dollars on a book (and you HAVE to pay MARKET VALUE not guide value).

In other words, you have $1K to spend. You can't say you want an AF #15 in CGC 9.4, but you could say you want a AF #15 in CGC Poor. Or you can say you want an Iron-Man #27 in NM/M (just pulled that book out of my butt). But basically, it would be a book that you could get on the open market for around $1K.

What book do you want?

superman #199 in 9.4

I'm at a loss. Is that one of the Flash / Superman races, and is it a book that you believe you could get for around $1K?

I'm also assuming that it is somewhat hard to find in that condition, which would make it a very good choice.

superman #199 in 9.4

I'm at a loss. Is that one of the Flash / Superman races, and is it a book that you believe you could get for around $1K?

I'm also assuming that it is somewhat hard to find in that condition, which would make it a very good choice.

yes that is the 1st race..i have the #175 in 9.2 so have been looking for a nice #199 for a some time. I had one when I was a kid but only an 8.0 at best. Could I get it for $1K? Anything is possible. thumbsup2.gif