• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$1K - What book do you want?

110 posts in this topic

makepoint.gif

CLOSE YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU SLEEP!

Geez, your snoring sounds like a cat in a blender.

Or a cat fighting with a busted chainsaw...and losing.

Or a cat dipped in syrup then thrown on an anthill.

Did I mention I'm a dog lover?

Rick

crazy.gif

There are only two SA comics on my shortlist that cost $1k in collectible (VG) condition. Hulk 1 or FF 3.

I love them both equally so it would just be a matter of which was available first.

For GA, there too many and my grails (Tec 31/Batman 1) are well over $1k in even Fair condition. But if I had to choose, it would be All Star 57 in F/VF.

GA has a lot of really good comics, you can pick up VG at 1K. Of course, you will probably be better off filling out non-keys first...if you are collecting a series. You can get better quality for the money. I am waiting(and may wait forever) for SA's to go down low enough to make start buying.

Just want to be clear on something:

no book pulled from a butt can be Nm/M

Artboy99

What if I just had an enema?

Since I started this thread almost two years ago, I'll give my new pick(s).

Pretty much any Blue Bolt Weird Tales(L.B. Cole cover) in CGC 9.2 or better.

I would also love either Strange Tales #112 or #120 in CGC 9.4 (as they are almost impossible to find) and I need to to complete a #110-168 run.

to flip...as many Fine to Vf copies of GreenLantern 40 I could find

But if it was to keep....then the cleanest, whitest copy of Captain America 100 I coudl find for 1k

wonder what CGC cap 100 I coudl get for 1k ?