• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$1K - What book do you want?

110 posts in this topic

Best FF#5 I could get.

Chris

My pick also. At best, probably would only get a FN (maybe FN+).

I would have picked Daredevil #7 in VF/NM or NM- (if I was very luck) a few weeks ago, bought I won a copy yesterday on eBay, and a few have hit the market recently.

Best FF#5 I could get.

Chris

I would have picked Daredevil #7 in VF/NM or NM- (if I was very luck) a few weeks ago, bought I won a copy yesterday on eBay, and a few have hit the market recently.

You won a Daredevil #7? I could have sworn it was a DareBevil #7...

Another for best GL76 or maybe the Batman 234 in 9.6 that Bob has.

No kidding. That 234 is a beauty!

My bet is that that 234 will be sitting there for a while at the $1K price tag . . .

IMO - that book should trade in line with the Batman 232 - even though the guide is in favor of the 234. 232 is a much more popular and important book than the 234, but this is not to say that the 234 is not popular. At $750 I would grab that book but at $1,000 I'll take my chances elsewhere.

DAM

That's what I was thinking. I will have one before the Philly show is over!

Bonds choice would probably be my second. Although a Bats #232 would be sweet as well!

Chris

Stranges Tales #107 in 9.2. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

It's in my top 5 favorite SA covers of all time and ridiculously tough above 9.0.